Trimble - SketchUp Pro 2018 + 1 Year Maintenance & Support
Single-user license for SketchUp Pro 2018. One year of mandatory Maintenance & Support is included in the price. Please contact us if you are interested in network licenses.
SketchUp Pro is a very popular 3D modeling software used both by beginners and professionals in many different fields such as construction, engineering and architecture.
SketchUp Pro - Product videos
Easy to use
Creating professional 3D has probably never been easier than it what is in SketchUp Pro 2014. Start by drawing simple lines and shapes and push and pull surfaces to turn them into 3D forms. The clean user interface and the simple tools let you get up and running in no time. With contextual tips, an instructor panel for beginners, and many online video tutorials, help is always available. Every SketchUp Pro license also includes a year of free technical support.
More advanced users can start modeling from CAD and terrain data, photographs or even hand sketches. Build models with custom behaviors and attributes. Learn some of the useful short commands – and soon it is only your imagination and creativity that might limit you! Professionals in dozens of fields choose SketchUp Pro because it is flexible enough for any type of 3D modeling and communication.
Free textures and 3D models available
SketchUp Pro includes some useful textures in different materials, like wood and bricks. Simply apply a texture on a surface by dragging and dropping it. And although it is very simple, there is no need to design everything from scratch – SketchUp Pro’s 3D Warehouse provides many free models that you can use in your projects. In fact, it is the world’s biggest repository of free 3D models.
Preview your model in Google Earth
With just one click you can send your 3D model from SketchUp Pro to Google Earth, letting you preview your model in the context of everything else in the world. If you specify where on earth your model should be located, SketchUp Pro can even figure out how the light will fall on various times of the day and show shadows directly in the 3D viewport.
New in SketchUp Pro 2018
In SketchUp Pro 2018 you will find a number of new features and improvments that will speed up your 3D workflow:
- Named Sections: Just like components, section planes have names and symbols, making them easy to find, organize, and edit in Outliner. Now, it’s easy to access and manage sections whenever you need to.
- Filled Section Cuts: now baked into SketchUp Pro. Select a colour for your fills via the Styles dialogue and bake them into templates.
- Fast Sections: SketchUp features improved performance for models that use section planes to hide large amounts of geometry. The more geometry you section off, the more you’ll benefit!
Make better drawings
- Scaled Vector Drawing: Need to add linework that’s not in your model? Create a scaled drawing in LayOut and sketch over a 3D model to flesh out your project. Or draw from details to scale from scratch directly in LayOut.
- DWG Import: Import a DWG into LayOut and find illustrations already scaled to paper size. Now SketchUp projects can live side by side with CAD linework and take advantage of DWG libraries everywhere. LayOut A+: plays well with others.
- Drawing Better: Inferencing, chamfering and filleting, arcs, offset arrays, selections: LayOut is even better at everything you need to draw details or create beautiful illustrations at scale.
- Advanced Attributes: SketchUp now features Advanced Attribute fields for a component’s Price, Size, URL, Type, Status, and Owner. So now it’s even easier to embed projects with useful information.
- Aggregated Reports: Generate Report now aggregates component data so you can do things like configure reports to sum parts and quantities for schedules and cutlists, or create detailed estimates by adding up prices by layer.
- IFC Import/Export: BIM (Building Information Model) works best when information moves freely between applications. You can rely on IFC in SketchUp to transfer the attributes you assign and manipulate in projects.
SketchUp compatible 3D renderers
In addition to the built-in rendering tool in SketchUp Pro, you can also use other compatible rendering systems, for example:
- Maxwell for SketchUp
- SU Podium
- V-Ray for SketchUp
- Thea Render for SketchUp
- RandomControl - Fryrender
Please contact us if you want to know more about how to use SketchUp Pro in combination with third party renderers.
Maintenance & Support Subscription – upgrades, maintenance and support
When you purchase a new license of SketchUp Pro, or when you upgrade from an older version, one year of SketchUp’s upgrade, maintenance and support subscription is mandatory. The subscription entitles you to free upgrades, maintenance and support for one year. When the program is nearing the end of being active, you can choose to renew it to continually get the annual upgrades, maintenance, and support, year after year.
|Software type||CAD software|
|License Type||New license|