Chaos Group - V-Ray Next for Unreal
Licenses are delivered digitally, usually within 1-2 business days.
V-Ray Next for Unreal introduces the fastest, simplest way for architects, product designers and pre-vis specialists to bring V-Ray scenes into real-time and render ray traced images directly from Unreal Editor, supporting both V-Ray scenes and native Unreal Engine scenes.
V-Ray Next for Unreal - product videos
- Compatible with Unreal Engine 4.22 since V-Ray Next for Unreal Update 1.
- Viewport Render interactively while you design: Fine-tune lights and materials and instantly view results directly in the Unreal viewport.
- Support for native materials: Render and bake any scenes created with V-Ray and/or Unreal native materials.
- Physical Materials & Translation. Automatically converts V-Ray materials to approximate Unreal materials. Original V-Ray materials are used when rendering.
- V-Ray Light Baking. Bake your ray-traced lighting with V-Ray for the highest quality real-time illumination.
- Accurate Lighting. Render your Unreal scenes with physically accurate, ray-traced lighting from V-Ray.
- Global illumination. Render realistic bounced light using V-Ray’s Brute force and proprietary Light cache global illumination. GPU+CPU Rendering. Render on all your hardware – with support for CPUs, NVIDIA GPUs, or a combination of both.
- Rendering Animation. Render sequences from the Unreal Sequence Editor to create V-Ray-quality, ray-traced animated cinematics.
- Distributed Rendering. Leverage the power of multiple machines working together to speed up rendering and light baking.
- Render Elements. Supports a wide range of render elements for better control in compositing.
- V-Ray Proxy Support. Load high-resolution assets at render time using memory-efficient V-Ray Proxy objects.
- Unreal Foliage Support. Compatible with Unreal’s native foliage system for rendering large environments and landscapes.
V-Ray Next for Unreal is available as annual or monthly rentals, supported by the Online Licensing System (OLS).
Chaos Group offers commercial licenses, personal licenses for students and educators and licenses for academic institutions. Licenses for academic institutions can not be bought via our online store. Please contact us for a quote.
You'll get 20 Chaos Cloud Credits for free
When purchasing your first V-Ray license, you will receive 20 free Chaos Cloud Credits*. Chaos Cloud is a rendering service with unlimited render power in the cloud. Send your jobs to the cloud, so you can keep working. You've got more important things to do than wait for renders to complete. Your 20 free Chaos Cloud Credits are valid for 90 days.
* Does not apply to edu licenses (licenses for students, teachers and classrooms). Does not apply to V-Ray for Nuke as the version does not support rendering on Chaos Cloud.
V-Ray Render Nodes
V-Ray Render Nodes speed up your V-Ray rendering workflow. Render Nodes take advantage of the combined computing power of multiple machines in a network. Continue your design work and let Render Nodes handle the rendering tasks on other machines. With support for popular render managers like Thinkbox Deadline, PipelineFX Qube and Autodesk Backburner the V-Ray Render Nodes are easily managed.
Want to try V-Ray before your purchase?
|Plugin / Add-On for||Unreal|
|License Type||New license|
Please note that the right to return an item does not apply to digital deliveries or computer software where the serial number is delivered digitally. Even digital deliveries have a processing time as serial numbers and such must be verified.