Chaos Group - V-Ray Next for Unreal
V-Ray Next for Unreal introduces the fastest, simplest way for architects, product designers and pre-vis specialists to bring V-Ray scenes into real-time and render ray traced images directly from Unreal Editor, supporting both V-Ray scenes and native Unreal Engine scenes.
V-Ray Next for Unreal - product videos
- Compatible with Unreal Engine 4.22 since V-Ray Next for Unreal Update 1.
- Viewport Render interactively while you design: Fine-tune lights and materials and instantly view results directly in the Unreal viewport.
- Support for native materials: Render and bake any scenes created with V-Ray and/or Unreal native materials.
- Physical Materials & Translation. Automatically converts V-Ray materials to approximate Unreal materials. Original V-Ray materials are used when rendering.
- V-Ray Light Baking. Bake your ray-traced lighting with V-Ray for the highest quality real-time illumination.
- Accurate Lighting. Render your Unreal scenes with physically accurate, ray-traced lighting from V-Ray.
- Global illumination. Render realistic bounced light using V-Ray’s Brute force and proprietary Light cache global illumination. GPU+CPU Rendering. Render on all your hardware – with support for CPUs, NVIDIA GPUs, or a combination of both.
- Rendering Animation. Render sequences from the Unreal Sequence Editor to create V-Ray-quality, ray-traced animated cinematics.
- Distributed Rendering. Leverage the power of multiple machines working together to speed up rendering and light baking.
- Render Elements. Supports a wide range of render elements for better control in compositing.
- V-Ray Proxy Support. Load high-resolution assets at render time using memory-efficient V-Ray Proxy objects.
- Unreal Foliage Support. Compatible with Unreal’s native foliage system for rendering large environments and landscapes.
V-Ray Next for Unreal is available as annual or monthly rentals, supported by the Online Licensing System (OLS).
Chaos Group products are licensed via an online licensing system. It used to be licensed with hardware lock (USB dongle), but that system is being phased out. Online licensing requires Internet access. Licenses can be activated in real-time once an order is processed. For offline use, licenses may be checked out for up to 15 days at a time.
In exceptional cases, dongle licensing can still be offered. Contact us for more information.
V-Ray Benchmark – How fast is your hardware?
Test how fast your hardware renders by using Chaos Group's free V-Ray Benchmark application. Read more and see where your hardware ranks at benchmark.chaosgroup.com.
|Plugin / Add-On for||Unreal|
|License Type||New license|