Chaos Group - V-Ray Next for Unreal
V-Ray Next for Unreal introduces the fastest, simplest way for architects, product designers and pre-vis specialists to bring V-Ray scenes into real-time and render ray traced images directly from Unreal Editor, supporting both V-Ray scenes and native Unreal Engine scenes.
V-Ray Next for Unreal - product videos
- Compatible with Unreal Engine 4.22 since V-Ray Next for Unreal Update 1.
- Viewport Render interactively while you design: Fine-tune lights and materials and instantly view results directly in the Unreal viewport.
- Support for native materials: Render and bake any scenes created with V-Ray and/or Unreal native materials.
- Physical Materials & Translation. Automatically converts V-Ray materials to approximate Unreal materials. Original V-Ray materials are used when rendering.
- V-Ray Light Baking. Bake your ray-traced lighting with V-Ray for the highest quality real-time illumination.
- Accurate Lighting. Render your Unreal scenes with physically accurate, ray-traced lighting from V-Ray.
- Global illumination. Render realistic bounced light using V-Ray’s Brute force and proprietary Light cache global illumination. GPU+CPU Rendering. Render on all your hardware – with support for CPUs, NVIDIA GPUs, or a combination of both.
- Rendering Animation. Render sequences from the Unreal Sequence Editor to create V-Ray-quality, ray-traced animated cinematics.
- Distributed Rendering. Leverage the power of multiple machines working together to speed up rendering and light baking.
- Render Elements. Supports a wide range of render elements for better control in compositing.
- V-Ray Proxy Support. Load high-resolution assets at render time using memory-efficient V-Ray Proxy objects.
- Unreal Foliage Support. Compatible with Unreal’s native foliage system for rendering large environments and landscapes.
V-Ray Next for Unreal is available as annual or monthly rentals, supported by the Online Licensing System (OLS).
|Plugin / Add-On for||Unreal|
|License Type||New license|