Next Limit - RealFlow | Cinema 4D 3 - Upgrade
Licenses are delivered digitally, usually within 1-2 business days.
RealFlow | Cinema 4D gives you the best in fluid simulation, directly inside Cinema 4D. Now you can achieve high-end simulations with an even easier workflow. See the manufacturer's product comparisons chart for more information.
RealFlow | Cinema 4D – product videos
News in RealFlow | Cinema 4D 3
The new version of RealFlow | Cinema 4D utilizes the new technologies in Cinema 4D and also comes with improvements and optimizations. Here is a selection of new features, see all here.
- New daemon that allows for the creation of the fluid effect typically seen at Hi-speed macro photography
- Sub-frame interpolation, to sample properly creation of particles and daemon forces between frames
- Mesher can be clipped using Cinema R20 fields
- Mesher Auto Build mode x2 faster
- Quads can be used, instead of triangles, for meshing
- Translation/Rotation/Scale transformations for fluids
- Stitcher for Alembic files
- New menu buttons for quick access to "Cache Simulation", "Cache Meshes" and toggle "Use cache" on/off
- Improved stability and bug fixes
- License file can be installed with License Dialog
Compatibility and system requirements
- Cinema 4D R15, R16, R17, R18, R19 or R20 (64 bit only)
- Windows 7 (or higher) or macOS 10.9 (or higher) operating system
- CPU 64-bit Intel® or AMD® multi-core processor (Intel® i7 or Xeon systems recommended)
- 8 GB RAM (min. 16 GB recommended)
- 100 MB disk space for installation (512 GB hard disk drive/SSD recommended)
- Network adapter and internet access for license activation
- RealFlow | Cinema 4D supports GPU-based simulations and multi-core/multi-processor systems
Next Limit License Guide
|Plugin / Add-On for||Cinema 4D|
Please note that the right to return an item does not apply to digital deliveries or computer software where the serial number is delivered digitally. Even digital deliveries have a processing time as serial numbers and such must be verified.