Licenses are delivered digitally, usually within 1-2 business days.
Enscape™ is a virtual reality (VR) and real-time rendering plugin for Autodesk Revit, SketchUp and Rhino. With just one click inside the main application, you can start Enscape and within seconds walk through your fully rendered project – no uploading to cloud or exporting to other programs required!
All changes in the main application are immediately available to evaluate in Enscape. You are able to quickly explore different design options and present projects to clients. If the client wants to see something different in the design, Enscape will immediately show the changes you make to the project. With the option to create standalone files, you can send an Enscape file to your clients or colleagues which allows you to quickly demonstrate the project. Enscape has become a standard application in thousands of projects worldwide at companies including Foster + Partners or Kohn Pederson Fox (KPF).
Note: A subscription is automatically extended when its renewal date is reached unless cancelled. Yearly subscriptions may be cancelled until 30 days before the renewal date. For monthly subscriptions, cancellation is possible until the day before the renewal date.
Enscape – product videos
The time-saving features include:
- Real-time walkthrough
- Live link to the main application – Unlike other renderers changes in the main application are directly visible in Enscape
- Direct integration – Keep your tools and use Enscape through the main application's toolbar
- Standalone export – Create an .exe file from your project that runs without the main application
- Effortless usage – Rendering with one click
- Virtual Reality (VR) – Oculus Rift & HTC Vive support with one click
- 360° Panorama Views - Supports Google cardboard for 360° mobile view
- New in v2.5: Clear Coat – optimizes the look of car models and enamel items (see demo here)
- New in v2.5: Rhino Material Editor – fine-tune your Rhinoceros 6 (and up) materials
- New in v2.5: Support for SketchUp 2019
The main use cases are:
- Design review
- Internal presentation
- Client presentation
- Quick rendering creation
A fixed-seat license is limited to one machine. To transfer it, use the revoke function in the about panel.
A floating license can be used on multiple machines, as long as the number of opened Enscape windows doesnot exceed the number of licenses. Internet connection is required, but no additional manager. If there is no internet connection while you try to open Enscape, Enscape will start a 24 hour timeframe, counted on from the last successful validation. During this timeframe, you will be able to use Enscape as usual. If your computer still has no connection after 24 hours, or if your computer regains internet connection, but all of your seats are currently being used, Enscape will get watermarked.
|Plugin / Add-On for||Autodesk Revit | Rhinoceros | SketchUp Pro|
|License Type||New license|
Please note that the right to return an item does not apply to digital deliveries or computer software where the serial number is delivered digitally. Even digital deliveries have a processing time as serial numbers and such must be verified.