Autodesk - Revit 2021
Tip! Get a 3 year subscription instead of a 1 year subscription, and save 10% of the total cost compared to a 1 year subscription for 3 years.
Autodesk® Revit® software is built for Building Information Modeling (BIM), helping professionals design, build, and maintain higher-quality, more energy-efficient buildings. Using the information-rich models created with Autodesk Revit software, architects, engineers, and construction firms can collaborate to make more-informed decisions earlier in the design process to deliver projects more efficiently. Any design changes made in Revit models are automatically updated throughout the model, keeping designs and documentation coordinated and more reliable. Autodesk Revit includes features for architectural design, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing, structural engineering, and construction, providing a comprehensive solution for the entire building project team.
Autodesk Revit product videos
News in Autodesk Revit 2021
News highlights in Revit 2021. See much more here:
- A showstopping visual experience with real-time realistic views that make communicating design intent easier
- Generative design in Revit (for AEC Collection subscribers), learn more here
- Dynamo 2.5 integration
- An improved Revit Home experience for BIM 360 projects and a UI wizard to help you set up the most intuitive way to work based on your discipline and preferred way to use Revit
- The ability to create slanted walls out of the box in Revit, a long-requested feature that enables you to deliver stunning, creative designs
Autodesk Subscription lets you access Autodesk software on a monthly (via Autodesk online store), annual or 3 year basis, with a flexible, pay-as-you-go approach for a software budget that’s easy to manage. We will contact you before the subscription expires to give you the option to decide whether you want to renew it or not.
- Pay-as-you-go access: Whether your projects are temporary or ongoing, you can keep software costs manageable and predictable. Pay only for the access you need, without an up-front investment or long-term commitment.
- Scalable licensing: Companies grow. Projects expand. Employees don’t stay in one place. Be prepared for whatever changes come your way with licensing that scales to meet your organization’s needs.
- Up-to-date software: Stay competitive with the latest Autodesk technology. Get the most up-to-date software releases with the level of technical support you need. Stay current with newsletters and communications for subscribers.
- Additional cloud and software services: Work smarter without tying up your desktop. Get access to additional services in the cloud, such as faster rendering and visualization capabilities, collaboration tools, and secure storage.
- Save money! With 3 year or annual licenses you can make big savings compared to monthly licenses. On this page you can compare the different annual license costs for Autodesk 3ds Max licenses.
Autodesk, Autodesk® 3ds® Max, Autodesk® 3ds Max® Design, Autodesk® Maya®, Autodesk® Maya LT®, Autodesk® MotionBuilder®, Autodesk® Softimage®, Autodesk® Mudbox™, Autodesk® Smoke®, Autodesk® Showcase®, Autodesk® Alias® Design, Autodesk® Alias® Surface, Autodesk® Alias® Automotive, AutoCAD® Design Suite, Autodesk® SketchBook® Pro, AutoCAD® Design Suite, Autodesk® Building Design Suite, Autodesk® Entertainment Creation Suite, Autodesk® Plant Design Suite and Autodesk® Product Design Suite are registered trademarks of Autodesk, inc. The Autodesk Value Added Reseller who has published these materials is an independent Authorized Reseller of Autodesk products. All other company and product names are trademarks or otherwise protected by copyright of their respective owners.
|License Type||New license|