Autodesk - Product Design & Manufacturing Collection
Autodesk Product Design & Manufacturing Collection is the best way to access the most essential Autodesk software for product and factory design.
Make great products
Get all the right tools
Create your products using the latest design and engineering tools – including Inventor® and AutoCAD® – all from a single package.
Connect your workflow
Build a single, complete definition of your product with applications that can reference in and update data created by other disciplines and software – promoting team collaboration and better handling complexity.
Prepare for the future
Access the latest in cloud-based design tools and get ready for the Future of Making Things with Fusion 360.
Included software in Autodesk Product Design & Manufacturing Collection
- Inventor Nastran
- Inventor CAM
- Inventor Tolerance Analysis
- Fusion 360
Also includes factory layout, data management, and other specialty software.
Autodesk Subscription lets you access Autodesk software on a monthly (via Autodesk online store), annual or 3 year basis, with a flexible, pay-as-you-go approach for a software budget that’s easy to manage. We will contact you before the subscription expires to give you the option to decide whether you want to renew it or not.
- Pay-as-you-go access: Whether your projects are temporary or ongoing, you can keep software costs manageable and predictable. Pay only for the access you need, without an up-front investment or long-term commitment.
- Scalable licensing: Companies grow. Projects expand. Employees don’t stay in one place. Be prepared for whatever changes come your way with licensing that scales to meet your organization’s needs.
- Up-to-date software: Stay competitive with the latest Autodesk technology. Get the most up-to-date software releases with the level of technical support you need. Stay current with newsletters and communications for subscribers.
- Additional cloud and software services: Work smarter without tying up your desktop. Get access to additional services in the cloud, such as faster rendering and visualization capabilities, collaboration tools, and secure storage.
- Save money! With 3 year or annual licenses you can make big savings compared to monthly licenses. On this page you can compare the different annual license costs for Autodesk 3ds Max licenses.
|License Type||New license|
License is delivered digitally, usually within 1-2 business days.
Please note that the right to return an item does not apply to digital deliveries or computer software where the serial number is delivered digitally. Even digital deliveries have a processing time as serial numbers and such must be verified.