Autodesk - Alias Surface
Alias is design software that lets you create products and improve processes with a single design pipeline.
- Seamlessly collaborate across different workflows and disciplines.
- Increase productivity and eliminate the need to toggle between siloed systems.
- Use a single software source for design from concept through production surfacing.
Alias Surface features
- Integrated SUBD Modelling tools
- Refine concept models into Class-A surfaces.
- View Alias content in Virtual Reality through an HMD.
- Create production-ready technical surfaces.
- New modeling techniques with generative modeling using Dynamo.
Autodesk Subscription lets you access Autodesk software on a monthly (via Autodesk online store), annual or 3 year basis, with a flexible, pay-as-you-go approach for a software budget that’s easy to manage. We will contact you before the subscription expires to give you the option to decide whether you want to renew it or not.
- Pay-as-you-go access: Whether your projects are temporary or ongoing, you can keep software costs manageable and predictable. Pay only for the access you need, without an up-front investment or long-term commitment.
- Scalable licensing: Companies grow. Projects expand. Employees don’t stay in one place. Be prepared for whatever changes come your way with licensing that scales to meet your organization’s needs.
- Up-to-date software: Stay competitive with the latest Autodesk technology. Get the most up-to-date software releases with the level of technical support you need. Stay current with newsletters and communications for subscribers.
- Additional cloud and software services: Work smarter without tying up your desktop. Get access to additional services in the cloud, such as faster rendering and visualization capabilities, collaboration tools, and secure storage.
|License Type||New license|
License is delivered digitally, usually within 1-2 business days.
Please note that the right to return an item does not apply to digital deliveries or computer software where the serial number is delivered digitally. Even digital deliveries have a processing time as serial numbers and such must be verified.