Blue Marble - Global Mapper v22
Global Mapper by Blue Marble is a powerful and affordable GIS application that combines a comprehensive array of spatial data processing tools with access to an unparalleled variety of data formats. Developed for both GIS professionals and map enthusiasts, this versatile software package is equally well suited as a standalone GIS data management tool or as a complement to an established GIS system. See more in this brochure (PDF file).
Global Mapper och LiDAR Module produktvideor
Major new features in Global Mapper v22
• New Eye Dome Lighting settings in the 3D viewer to help improve the visual display of vector and lidar data
• A new tool for simplifying loaded meshes or TINs
• A new Spatial Operations tool for performing intersection, union, difference, and symmetric difference operations on area features
• A new Analysis menu option to find the overlap (both percentage and graphical) between two or more lidar, raster/image, and/or terrain layer.
• An update to the Raster Reclassify tool that allows it to work with continuous data (terrain/slope, single bands of imagery)
• A new sweep selection tool for working with vector data in the 3D viewer
• Dramatically faster rendering of tiled online sources, especially in 3D
New Supported Formats
• Importing and exporting Mapbox Vector Tile data sets
• The XTide .dat file format
Try Global Mapper for free
Download and evaluate Global Mapper with a 14-day trial here.
Global Mapper 20 introduced a streamlined licensing process which integrates the activation of the software with a customer's online user account. This new interface simplifies the procedure for verifying an order number or even requesting a temporary trial license.
Single-User License (Node-locked)
Node-locked licenses of Global Mapper is licensed to a single computer only. Re-authorization provided only if software removal verification can be provided by customer. Customer system upgrades require un-installation verification prior to new licenses being issued.
Single-User Floating License
The Single User Floating license is a node-locked license that has the added ability to float from one computer to another with unlimited ease. Individual users can transfer the license as often as needed with the release/remove tool in the application. Only one computer can be authorized at one time, but the user has the flexibility to license a machine when and where they need it.
USB Dongle License
A small USB hardware key that you can plug into any PC. The portable design allows you to move your Global Mapper licenses between machines without network connections, or additional license files. This option only allows one user to access Global Mapper at a time.
Network License (minimum quantity of 2)
Blue Marble offers a network licensing option provided via FlexLM technology. Users can host the software on a network server or machine, check out a seat while they use the software and then return that license for others to access the software via the network all on the same, secure license. A minimum quantity of 2 must be purchased. Please contact us for a quote if you're interested.
|Software type||Terrain & vegetation|
|License Type||New license|