Autodesk - Mudbox 2019
Autodesk® Mudbox® software is a cost-effective digital sculpting and painting solution. Mudbox provides 3D artists with an intuitive and tactile toolset for creating and modifying high-quality 3D geometry and textures.
Mudbox offers great toolsets for 3D creation. Here are some of the main features:
Digital sculpting toolsCreate highly detailed 3D characters and environments using an intuitive set of digital tools based on real sculpting techniques. Read more here.
Paint directly on 3D modelsPaint directly on your 3D assets across multiple channels. Read more here.
Advanced retopology toolsCreate clean, production-quality meshes from scanned, imported, or sculpted data. Read more here.
Add resolution to a mesh only in areas that need it with an intuitive, camera-based workflow. Read more here.
Autodesk Mudbox is available for Linux, Mac, and Windows. See all system requirements here.
Autodesk Subscription lets you access Autodesk software on a quarterly or annual basis, with a flexible, pay-as-you-go approach for a software budget that’s easy to manage. We will contact you before the subscription expires to give you the option to decide whether you want to renew it or not.
- Pay-as-you-go access: Whether your projects are temporary or ongoing, you can keep software costs manageable and predictable. Pay only for the access you need, without an up-front investment or long-term commitment.
- Scalable licensing: Companies grow. Projects expand. Employees don’t stay in one place. Be prepared for whatever changes come your way with licensing that scales to meet your organization’s needs.
- Up-to-date software: Stay competitive with the latest Autodesk technology. Get the most up-to-date software releases with the level of technical support you need. Stay current with newsletters and communications for subscribers.
- Additional cloud and software services: Work smarter without tying up your desktop. Get access to additional services in the cloud, such as faster rendering and visualization capabilities, collaboration tools, and secure storage.
- Save money! With annual or quarterly licenses you can make big savings compared to monthly basis. On this page you can compare the different annual license costs for Autodesk 3ds Max licenses.
Autodesk, Autodesk® 3ds® Max, Autodesk® 3ds Max® Design, Autodesk® Maya®, Autodesk® Maya LT®, Autodesk® MotionBuilder®, Autodesk® Softimage®, Autodesk® Mudbox™, Autodesk® Smoke®, Autodesk® Showcase®, Autodesk® Alias® Design, Autodesk® Alias® Surface, Autodesk® Alias® Automotive, AutoCAD® Design Suite, Autodesk® SketchBook® Pro, AutoCAD® Design Suite, Autodesk® Building Design Suite, Autodesk® Entertainment Creation Suite, Autodesk® Plant Design Suite and Autodesk® Product Design Suite are registered trademarks of Autodesk, inc. The Autodesk Value Added Reseller who has published these materials is an independent Authorized Reseller of Autodesk products. All other company and product names are trademarks or otherwise protected by copyright of their respective owners.
|License Type||New license|