Autodesk - 3ds Max 2019
Autodesk 3ds Max® 3D modeling and rendering software helps you create massive worlds in games, stunning scenes for design visualization, and engaging virtual reality experiences. The MAXtoA plug-in is integrated into 3ds Max, giving you access to the latest Arnold features. The 3ds Max 2019.3 Update focuses on multiple Revit workflow improvements, delivering more accurate data, and providing easier and faster processes to visualize Revit models in 3ds Max.
Autodesk 3ds Max – product videos
News in Autodesk 3ds Max 2019
Revit solutions in 3ds Max 2019:
- When you import a Revit 2018 file, the file no longer needs to be upgraded if you have 3ds Max 2018 installed.
- Revit Importer performance improvements speeds up Revit datasets imports.
- Revit light import improvements make imports accurate in terms of scaling and placement, reducing the need for manual adjustments.
OSL Map and Open Shading Language:
- Viewport now supports node properties and improved bump map support (new in 2019.3)
- More accurate OSL shader, allowing to make and see changes immediately (new in 2019.3)
- You can now take advantage of Open Shading Language in 3ds Max by using the new category of OSL maps that contains a variety of preset maps, the OSL map, or developing your own OSL map.
- Lets you download and use existing OSL shaders.
- You can see dynamic updates to both the UI and resulting map in ActiveShade.
3ds Max Interactive:
- A new viewport mode allows users to take the current ActiveShade Viewport and turn it into a viewport mode with interactive capabilities, which allows interaction and rendering while working (new in 2019.3).
- VR editing is now possible with the new Level Viewport VR, letting you use your VR headset to enter and edit your level in virtual reality.
- Smart Placement tool provides you with a new and intuitive way to place objects precisely when working in the Level Viewport or editing your scene in VR.
- Live Transform Tracking mode syncs transform controls between 3ds Max and 3ds Max Interactive.
- Photometric lights from 3ds Max are now imported as Physical Lights in 3ds Max Interactive. Any associated IES files are also imported.
- Flexible VR Desktop template can be used with either Oculus or HTC Vive systems.
Advanced Wood Map:
- Advanced Wood is a new procedural map.
- Highly customizable way to generate wood textures.
- Includes presets for maple, cherry and oak.
- Designed to work closely with the Physical Material, with outputs that can be used directly in the material such as Roughness and Bump.
- Available for Arnold and Scanline renderers.
- Shape Booleans let you combine splines into new shapes using Boolean operations.
- Similar UI to 3D Booleans.
- Dynamic chamfer/fillets for created vertices.
- Works on closed and open shapes.
- Useful for creating floor plans, motions graphics, and any objects/workflows that use splines as a starting primitive.
- Shared Views lets you share your models anyone online, and receive their feedback.
- Publish an entire model or a selection directly from 3ds Max.
- Easily view and share designs in your browser.
- Collaborators use a URL, they don't need to install software.
- Print out views that are important to you.
- Capture screenshots to use in emails and presentations.
- Access collaboration feedback directly in 3ds Max or through your web browser.
Autodesk Subscription lets you access Autodesk software on a quarterly or annual basis, with a flexible, pay-as-you-go approach for a software budget that’s easy to manage. We will contact you before the subscription expires to give you the option to decide whether you want to renew it or not.
- Pay-as-you-go access: Whether your projects are temporary or ongoing, you can keep software costs manageable and predictable. Pay only for the access you need, without an up-front investment or long-term commitment.
- Scalable licensing: Companies grow. Projects expand. Employees don’t stay in one place. Be prepared for whatever changes come your way with licensing that scales to meet your organization’s needs.
- Up-to-date software: Stay competitive with the latest Autodesk technology. Get the most up-to-date software releases with the level of technical support you need. Stay current with newsletters and communications for subscribers.
- Additional cloud and software services: Work smarter without tying up your desktop. Get access to additional services in the cloud, such as faster rendering and visualization capabilities, collaboration tools, and secure storage.
- Save money! With annual or quarterly licenses you can make big savings compared to monthly basis. On this page you can compare the different annual license costs for Autodesk 3ds Max licenses.
Autodesk, Autodesk® 3ds® Max, Autodesk® 3ds Max® Design, Autodesk® Maya®, Autodesk® Maya LT®, Autodesk® MotionBuilder®, Autodesk® Softimage®, Autodesk® Mudbox™, Autodesk® Smoke®, Autodesk® Showcase®, Autodesk® Alias® Design, Autodesk® Alias® Surface, Autodesk® Alias® Automotive, AutoCAD® Design Suite, Autodesk® SketchBook® Pro, AutoCAD® Design Suite, Autodesk® Building Design Suite, Autodesk® Entertainment Creation Suite, Autodesk® Plant Design Suite and Autodesk® Product Design Suite are registered trademarks of Autodesk, inc. The Autodesk Value Added Reseller who has published these materials is an independent Authorized Reseller of Autodesk products. All other company and product names are trademarks or otherwise protected by copyright of their respective owners.
|Software type||3D visualization|
|License Type||New license|