Adobe - After Effects CC for Enterprise (1 Year Subscription)
Need 10 licenses or more? Contact us for bulk discount!
After Effects CC is the industry-leading animation and creative compositing software used by a wide variety of motion graphics and visual effects artists. Create animated titles, credits, and lower thirds. Set anything in motion using keyframes, including logos, shapes, and cartoons. Share work from within the application, sync your settings across machines, and get access to new features as soon as they’re released.
Adobe After Effects product videos
After Effects CC offers superior control, a wealth of creative options, and integration with other post-production applications—and it's available only in Adobe Creative Cloud.
What's new in Adobe After Effects CC 2018?
- Data-driven animation
- Immersive virtual reality effects
- Video titling and graphics for 360 videos
- VR Comp Editor
- 360 footage to 3D cube map conversion
- VR converter
- VR rotate sphere and sphere to plane
- Expression access to mask and shape points
Creative Cloud for enterprise
Adobe Creative Cloud for enterprise accelerates creative workflows so your business can deliver great experiences on any surface. Give your employees all the creative tools they need while protecting your content and creative assets in a secure environment. What’s more, do it all through the Adobe Value Incentive (VIP) plan, a subscription licensing programme that offers flexible payment terms and great discounts.
Features and Benefits
- Protect your content and authenticate users—Creative Cloud for enterprise encrypts your organisation’s data both in transit and at rest, and you can get a dedicated encryption key for your domains. You can further secure your intellectual property with an Enterprise ID or Federated ID (Single Sign-On) and you can maintain company ownership of assets.
- Control deployment and access—Deploy your Creative Cloud apps organisation-wide across operating systems and languages using deployment packages, or invite users to self-install. Easily add and reassign users and entitlements from the Adobe Enterprise Dashboard and control access to cloud services by user or group. Plus, determine how your IT admins manage your Adobe licences by assigning roles that include System Administrator, Product Administrator, Deployment Administrator and Support Delegate.
- Accelerate workflows—Creative teams and marketing groups can work up to 10 times faster thanks to app features like artboards in Adobe Photoshop CC, seamless workflows across Creative Cloud desktop and mobile apps, in-app integration of Adobe Stock and asset sharing via Creative Cloud Libraries.
- Get dedicated enterprise support—Creative Cloud for enterprise comes with 24/7 advanced technical support for IT. And get dedicated onboarding and deployment assistance plus unlimited Expert Service calls for creative staff.
|Software type||Video editing|
|License Type||New license|