Adobe - After Effects CC for Teams (1 Year Subscription)
Need 10 licenses or more? Contact us for bulk discount!
After Effects CC is the industry-leading animation and creative compositing software used by a wide variety of motion graphics and visual effects artists. Create animated titles, credits, and lower thirds. Set anything in motion using keyframes, including logos, shapes, and cartoons. Share work from within the application, sync your settings across machines, and get access to new features as soon as they’re released.
Adobe After Effects product videos
After Effects CC offers superior control, a wealth of creative options, and integration with other post-production applications – and it is available only through Adobe Creative Cloud.
Some of the news in After Effects CC 2019Here are some of the new features in After Effects CC 2019. See complete overview here.
Content-Aware Fill: Removing unwanted objects from a video can be time-consuming and complex. With the Content-Aware Fill feature, you can remove any unwanted objects from your video with a few simple steps. Powered by Adobe Sensei, this feature is temporally aware, so it automatically removes a selected area and analyzes frames over time to synthesize new pixels from other frames. See how it works here.
Adobe fonts automatic sync: When you open a project in After Effects that contains a missing font, if the font is available from Adobe Fonts as part of your Creative Cloud subscription, Creative Cloud will automatically sync the font. See more here.
Performance improvements: preview your work quickly with hardware-accelerated previews using Metal, OpenCL and CUDA. When working with Team Projects, work faster when using multiple assets between team members. See more on performance improvements here.
Video and audio import support enhancements: RED (.r3d) footage can now also be debayered on the GPU when set to Metal on MacOS. Previously, RED debayering was only functional for OpenCL and CUDA. Sony VENICE X-OCN (.mxf) footage can be imported. See more here.
Composition switches automatically enable and disable: When you enable or disable frame blending or motion blur for a layer, After Effects automatically enables or disables them in the Timeline panel. See more here.
Creative Cloud for teams – A better way of working together
Creative Cloud for teams gives your staff access to the world’s best desktop apps and services, including Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC, and InDesign CC. Plus, Creative Cloud extends the power of those apps to mobile devices, so your team can do production-quality work anywhere they are. And with exclusive feature updates at no extra cost, they’ll have everything they need to create amazing work.
Your budget will benefit
It’s all about affordability, scalability and ease. Enjoy budget predictability and lower up-front costs with an annual membership that gives users access to the world’s best creative apps, plus exclusive feature updates at no additional cost. Licenses are always current, so there’s no risk of non-compliance.
License management made simple
Easily manage licenses. Deploy apps and updates centrally, or let users self-install as needed. Licenses are tied to your company, not the individual employee, and can be seamlessly added or reassigned as your organization grows. Users can download apps immediately, and billing catches up at your next payment cycle.
Help is a phone call away
Get 24/7 advanced tech support (via phone and web), with dedicated reps to help IT deploy smoothly and resolve issues. Plus video tutorials, brand new step-by-step project guides, access to the growing community of millions of Behance creatives, and 1:1 consulting sessions for your users to sharpen their creative skills.
Creative Cloud for teams makes business sense.
Keep your team on the same page with the entire collection of Adobe Creative Cloud desktop applications, mobile apps, and services—plus access to new features and updates as soon as they’re released. Everyone can work and collaborate more efficiently with the ability to share files, assets, and libraries, and capture feedback all in one place. And you can simplify license management with a simple yet effective Admin Console that lets you and your designated administrators quickly add, assign, or transfer seats—all while maximizing your IT and procurement budget. Licenses are tied to the company, not the individual user, so you can reissue seats as business needs change. For example, get freelancers and contractors up and running immediately, and then reassign their licenses when their projects are complete.
Choose the plan that best fits each team member’s needs: the complete plan, which includes all Creative Cloud apps and services, or the single-app plan that offers access to one Creative Cloud app (such as Adobe Photoshop CC or Illustrator CC) and select services.
With the Creative Cloud for teams complete plan, your team members get:
- Tons of new features. And you’re always up to date. With Creative Cloud for teams, you get the latest features as soon as they’re released. Since CS6 we’ve added incredible innovation in Creative Cloud to improve productivity, make everyday tasks easier, support the latest standards and hardware and help you create even more amazing work.
- A frictionless workflow between desktop and mobile. Thanks to CreativeSync technology, everything is connected. New Adobe mobile apps for iOS and Android extend the power of your desktop apps to your devices and tightly integrate with them to help your team members be creative anywhere. Securely sync creative files, folders, and settings from your desktop, tablet, and smartphone. Create and share images, brushes, text styles, colors, and more with Creative Cloud Libraries and access them from anywhere. And keep all your assets—including images from the new Adobe Stock service—at your fingertips.
- Lower up-front costs. With an annual Creative Cloud for teams membership, you can budget more predictably, lower your up-front costs and leverage volume discounts. Set your own anniversary date to align to your buying cycle, and rest assured that your software will always be in compliance.
- Created for evolving teams. The Admin Console makes it easy for IT to add or reassign seats anytime with just a few clicks. Your team can start using new seats right away, and you have 30 days to pay for them, so noncompliance is a non-issue. Deploy apps and updates your way—either handle it centrally or let users install as needed. Users can start downloading and using apps immediately.
- Secure cloud storage and team collaboration. Get 100GB per user of secure cloud-based storage to collaborate and share files and folders—all accessible from your desktop, smartphone, or tablet. Maintain version control, stay on top of changes and collaborate more seamlessly.
- Expert help and training. With access to hundreds of video tutorials plus exclusive phone access to Adobe product experts, creative teams can quickly learn new skills and solve workflow issues. (Each team member gets two Expert Support sessions per year.) Plus IT now has access to advanced 24/7 tech support—including a dedicated phone line for Creative Cloud for teams admins—to help deployments run smoothly.
The Creative Cloud for teams single-app plan includes:
- One CC desktop app of your choice (excluding Acrobat and Lightroom) as well as all updates and new features as soon as they are available.
- 20GB of cloud storage for file sharing and collaboration.
- Adobe Typekit library of fonts for use in desktop applications and websites
- Access to Behance ProSite to publish work to the world’s leading creative community.
- A centralized Admin Console to easily add, track, and reassign licenses.
What is Creative Cloud for Teams?
|Software type||Video editing|
|License Type||New license|