Luxion - KeyShot 10
Luxion KeyShot is a standalone 3D rendering and animation software for anyone with a need to quickly and easily create photo-realistic images of 3D data in minutes. Available for Windows and MacOS.
With just a few steps, you can create a stunning product image of your 3D model. KeyShot simplifies your workflow – whether you design cars, furniture, jewelry, or just want to visualize your CAD models. The photorealistic rendering takes place in real-time – any changes made to materials, lighting, or cameras are displayed immediately. This allows designers and engineers to be more creative and spend less time wrestling with technical issues and render times.
Different versions server different needs
KeyShot comes in different versions suitable for different needs. Here are the major version distinctions:
- KeyShot HD – KeyShot entry level, node locked license
- KeyShot Pro – node locked KeyShot for pro users including animation features, Material Graph, Scripting, and Render Queue
- KeyShot Pro FL – for pro team users. Like KeyShot Pro incl. floating license with FlexLM license server
- KeyShot Enterprise – most powerful KeyShot version, includes all available features like interactive KeyShotVR, animation, Siemens NX plugin and network rendering (32 core)
- KeyShot CAD (not available through resellers)
You don’t have to be a rendering expert to create stunning images of your 3D models. Import you data into KeyShot, drag and drop materials, adjust the lighting, and move the camera. Done. Everything happens right in front of your eyes, all in real-time.
Everything inside KeyShot happens in real-time. KeyShot uses unique rendering technology which makes it possible to see all changes to materials, lighting, and cameras instantly. You don’t need to hit the render button and wait hours or even minutes to get results.
KeyShot is the most accurate rendering solution for your 3D data. KeyShot uses scientifically accurate materials and real world lighting. KeyShot has Partnered with companies such as DuPont®, Pantone®, and Mold-Tech® to simulate materials direct from the source.
KeyShot trial version
Want to try KeyShot before purchasing a license? Please contact us to get a time-limited trial version.
Click here for KeyShot's system requirements.
|License Type||New license|