Xfrog - 5.6 for Maya
Xfrog for Maya is a procedural organic 3D modeller that allows you to create and animate 3D trees, flowers, nature based special effects or architectural forms in Autodesk Maya. Xfrog enables even the most casual user with the powerful ability to create and animate organic models. Xfrog Software and XfrogPlants are used by major production houses including WETA, Digital Domain, Pixar, Sony Imageworks, ILM, DreamWorks, EA, and Sony Entertainment.
These powerful Xfrog tools are added to your Autodesk Maya modeling shelf:
- Branch Object – Create multi-level branching structures with extremely realistic growth. Animate from seed to adult tree
- Phyllotaxis Object – Arrange components using the mathematical "golden section". e.g. a sunflower's petals and seed patterns
- Hydra Object – Arranges components in user defined specialized circular patterns with a wide variety of uses
- Curvature Object – Creates Splines which can be used as a basis for naturally curved leafs or twigs: A very powerful addition to Autodesk Maya
- Variation Object – Combine different Objects with the Branch, Phyllotaxis and Hydra Objects, for example you can use different leaves scattered throughout a tree, or any sort of variations that you need for higher realism
- Tropism Object – Robust Photo and Gravitropism Simulator which pulls the entire hierarchy towards gravity and towards light, with infinite user controls over animation and strength
All Xfrog Objects can be animated by varying their parameters: Growth, number of branches, strength of attraction, gravitropism, or phototropism, and each parameter of every Xfrog Object can be animated! With this flexibility, Xfrog for Maya can animate things like blossoming flowers or trees growing from seed to full grown. With Xfrog, you are adding a formidable procedural organic modeling capabilities to Autodesk Maya.
This product is delivered as a digital download (no DVD).
|Plugin / Add-On for||Autodesk Maya|
|Software type||Terrain & vegetation|
|License Type||New license|