Chaos Group - V-Ray for SketchUp - EDU license
V-Ray for SketchUp comes with all the lighting, shading and rendering tools you need to create professional, photoreal imagery and animations.
V-Ray 3.x for SketchUp is a brand new rendering experience. It's been redesigned from the ground up. The new user interface is clean and simple. With quick presets and streamlined controls, you can focus on being creative, without worrying about the technical stuff. Now, it's faster and easier than ever to create great looking renders right in SketchUp.
V-Ray for SketchUp – Product videos
V-Ray 3 is the smartest and fastest rendering solution for SketchUp. Its twin-engine rendering architecture is built to take full advantage of the latest CPU and GPU computing technology. With a full suite of creative tools, V-Ray lets you render anything and everything – from quick design models to your most detailed 3D scenes.
• Easy to use: Easy to learn, easy to use. V-Ray for SketchUp is designed to get you up and running in no time.
• Quality: V-Ray lets you create the highest quality renders possible – directly in SketchUp.
Power: V-Ray gives you the power to render anything and everything – from quick design models to your most detailed 3D scenes.
• Speed: Render fast, design faster. V-Ray for SketchUp lets you spend more time being creative and less time waiting.
• Creative control: Focus on design, with a full suite of creative tools for lighting, shading, and rendering.
• Compatibility: V-Ray 3 for SketchUp is fully compatible with SketchUp 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018.
• The industry standard: 92 of the top 100 architecture firms in the world render with V-Ray every day.
• Twin-engine performance: V-Ray includes two powerful rendering engines. With CPU or GPU acceleration, you can use the best engine for your project and hardware.
• Interactive rendering: Render interactively while you design. Fine-tune lights and materials and see the results right away.
• Global illumination: Render photorealistic rooms and interiors with V-Ray’s powerful and fast global illumination.
• Accurate lights: Render natural and artificial lighting using a wide range of built-in light types.
• Environment lighting: Light your scenes using a single high-dynamic-range image (HDRI) of its environment.
• Physical sun & sky: Simulate realistic daylight for any time and any location.
• Real-world cameras: Work like a photographer, with controls for exposure, white balance, depth of field and more.
• Physical materials: Create great looking materials that look exactly like the real thing.
• Advanced textures: Create realistic and unique materials using any texture map or one of V-Ray’s many built-in procedural textures.
• Proxy objects: Bring more detail to your project with memory-efficient proxy models of complex objects like grass, trees, cars and more.
• Render elements: Render your scene as separate passes for more artistic control in your image-editing software.
• Frame buffer: Track render history and fine-tune color, exposure, and more directly in V-Ray’s frame buffer.
• Network rendering: Use the full computing power of your network to render single or multiple images all at once.
• V-Ray Scene export: Share complete, ready-to-render V-Ray 3 for SketchUp files with any V-Ray 3.4 or higher application.
What’s new in V-Ray for SketchUp?
The new V-Ray 3.6 for SketchUp offers many new features and enhancements. Here is a selection:
• Streamlined UI: The entire V-Ray for SketchUp interface is now cleaner and simpler, with better support for 4K monitors.
• Viewport rendering (VPR): Render live directly in the SketchUp viewport. With new Viewport rendering, you can easily select and render multiple regions at once, and quickly blend between your V-Ray render and SketchUp model using +/- hotkeys to control opacity.
• Powerful GPU & hybrid rendering: V-Ray 3.6 for SketchUp includes faster, more powerful GPU rendering capabilities, with added support for aerial perspective, displacement, subsurface scattering, matte/shadows, and more. In addition, V-Ray GPU running on NVIDIA CUDA can take full advantage of all available hardware, including CPUs and GPUs.
• VRscans compatible: Now compatible with real-world scanned materials from VRscans. Access over 600 photorealistic, drag-and-drop materials and bring a new level of realism to any scene.
• Adaptive Lights: For scenes with lots of lights, Adaptive Lights mode can cut render times by up to 700%.
• Asset manager: Manage all of your scene files in one place. Set file paths, create scene archives, and keep track of assets like textures, IES files, and proxy objects.
• New texture maps: Fine-tune the look of your scene with new gradient, color temperature and procedural noise texture maps.
• 2D displacement: Quickly add surface detail without extra modeling with optimized 2D displacement — perfect for architectural materials like brick and stone.
Rental license option
In addition to standard perpetual licenses, two types of rental licenses are available:
• Short Term Rental (1 month) license
• Long Term Rental (12 months) license
Free V-Ray for SketchUp trial
Download and try V-Ray for SketchUp trial for 30 days for free. Get it here.
Chaos Group offers – in addition to personal licenses for students and educators – licenses for academic institutions. Licenses for academic institutions can not be bought via our online store, please contact us for a quote.
|License Type||New license|