Chaos Group - V-Ray Next for SketchUp - EDU license
V-Ray Next for SketchUp is much more than just a renderer. Not only is it quick and easy, it’s a natural extension of your SketchUp design workflow. It comes with everything you need to render anything you can imagine – from your earliest design concepts to your final photorealistic images, now twice as fast. And it is compatible with lots of ready-made assets and scenes from other V-Ray applications which opens up a world of possibilities.
V-Ray Next for SketchUp – product videos
News in V-Ray Next for SketchUp
Here are some of the new features in V-Ray Next for SketchUp. See all new features here.
• V-Ray Scene Importer: Import any .vrscene file directly as a SketchUp model with correctly sized and positioned objects, proper texture placement, lights and proxy references.
• New toolbar: A new V-Ray Toolbar is added exposing some utility functionality. The Inspector can be found there, as well as all the V-Ray UV Tools and two new display mode toggles for the viewport widgets.
• Light size controls: Use the size parameters added to the V-Ray area lights to resize multiple light instances at the same time or change the light size without affecting its intensity.
• Adaptive Dome Light: Faster, cleaner and more accurate image-based environment lighting. Up to 7x faster than before. Lighting interiors using a Dome is now a valid option and significantly improves interior scene setup efficiency.
• Denoising with AI: Use the new NVIDIA AI Denoiser to instantly remove noise while rendering and make close to real-time iterations.
• Denoised Render Elements: Denoise individual render elements for added control in compositing.
• Render speed: V-Ray now renders twice as fast on average thanks to a large number of performance optimization.
• Twice as fast V-Ray GPU: New rendering architecture renders twice as fast across GPUs with support for more of V-Ray’s high-end production features and bucket rendering mode.
• Render Node Compatibility: V-Ray Next for SketchUp works only with V-Ray Next Render Node licenses (Rentals and Perpetual).
Rental license option
In addition to perpetual and upgrade licenses, two types of rental options are available:
• Short Term Rental (1 month) license
• Long Term Rental (12 months) license
Free V-Ray Next for SketchUp trial
If you do not already have a commercial license you can download and try V-Ray Next for SketchUp for 30 days for free, even if you have downloaded trials for previous versions of V-Ray for SketchUp. Get it here.
Chaos Group offers – in addition to personal licenses for students and educators – licenses for academic institutions. Licenses for academic institutions can not be bought via our online store. Please contact us for a quote.
|License Type||New license|