Chaos Group - V-Ray Next for Revit Workstation - Upgrade from V3
V-Ray is a very popular and feature rich renderer that because of its high render performance reveals a whole new world of possibilities. Chaos Group, the developer of V-Ray, has put a lot of effort into making ray tracing as fast as possible, which has made V-Ray one of the absolute fastest rendering softwares on the market.
V-Ray Next for Revit allows architects and designers to render professional high-resolution images with realistic lights, materials, and cameras from within Autodesk Revit. V-Ray Next for Revit is fast with interactive rendering (GPU or CPU) and fast rendering capabilities across multiple machines. With the intuitive user interface, simple render presets and design model material presets, V-Ray Next for Revit requires no complicated settings or training to learn.
V-Ray Next for Revit product videos
- Photorealistic imagery can be created fast in a familiar and easy to use interface
- Simple VR tools to review and present designs
- Special material overrides for diagrammatic renderings
- Advanced image post-processing
Free upgrades from V-Ray 3 for Revit to V-Ray Next for Revit on these conditions:
- Clients who purchased a new V-Ray 3 for Revit perpetual license after Sept. 25, 2019, will receive V-Ray Next for Revit free of charge. All licenses will be automatically upgraded to version Next and customers will be able to download the new builds from the Chaos Group website.
- Term licenses – Clients with active V-Ray 3 for Revit monthly and annual licenses at the time of the V-Ray Next for Revit release will receive the new version free of charge. Also applies to educational license holders. All licenses will be automatically upgraded to version Next and customers will be able to download the new builds from the Chaos Group website.
See the new features in V-Ray Next for Revit here.