Chaos Group - V-Ray Next for Nuke - EDU license
V-Ray Next for Nuke introduces a new approach to lighting and compositing that integrates production-quality ray traced rendering into Foundry Nuke®, NukeX®, and NukeStudio®. Take advantage of V-Ray's lighting, shading, and rendering tools inside Nuke's node-based workflow. With powerful features the Nuke workflow is sped up; like the improved Light Select Render Element you can render the full contribution of any light, or group of lights, including global illumination, reflections and refractions. The new Cryptomatte automatically generates ID mattes with support for transparency, depth of field and motion blur. Leverage V-Ray's powerful tools inside the familiar node based workflow and UI of Nuke. V-Ray Next for Nuke is compatible with Nuke 11.3.
V-Ray Next for Nuke product videos
News in V-Ray Next for Nuke
You can now take advantage of faster multi-GPU performance on workstations, plus added support for Cryptomatte render elements.
V-Ray Scene Assets
Extract and reuse individual objects from a V-Ray vrscene file. If you need more control, you can define a set of objects to generate a reusable and customizable VRayScene asset.
V-Ray Next for Nuke features
Some feature examples:
- Multithreaded CPU and GPU rendering
- Highly optimized, adaptive ray tracing
- Precise path traced global illumination
- Introduced in V-Ray 3.6 for Nuke, Cryptomatte automatically generates ID mattes with support for transparency, depth of field and motion blur
- Render up to 37 beauty, matte, and utility render elements on the fly – for ultimate control
- Nuke ReadGeo – Alembic, FBX, & OBJ
- V-Ray proxy objects – Alembic & vrmesh
- V-Ray scene files – vrscene
- Instance V-Ray proxy objects using Nuke particles
- With a full suite of advanced rendering tools and support for Nuke's native features, V-Ray for Nuke is a natural evolution of the compositing workflow
- With Light Select Render Element you can render the full contribution of any light including global illumination, reflections and refractions
- HDR image-based environment lights
- Rectangular & spherical area lights
- Mesh lights
- Photometric IES lights
- Ambient light
- Nuke lights – Light, Direct, Point, and Spot nodes
- VR cameras – Render to VR formats incl. spherical and cubic panoramas
- Nuke projection cameras – Project3D node
- Depth of field
- Physical camera
- 3d motion blur
- Spherical, cylindrical, cube & fish eye camera types
- Physically-based materials
- Multi-layered materials
- Subsurface scattering & skin material
- Car paint material
- Material overrides
- Nuke shaders – Diffuse, Emission, Displacement, UVTILE
- Memory efficient tiled EXR and TX files
- Displacement & subdivision
- Dirt & occlusion
- Utility & override textures
System requirementsSee updated specifications here.
Free 30 day trial
Try V-Ray Next for Nuke today, get a 30 day free trial here.
Chaos Group offers – in addition to personal licenses for students and educators – licenses for academic institutions. Licenses for academic institutions can not be bought via our online store. Please contact us for a quote.
|Plugin / Add-On for||Nuke|
|License Type||New license|