Chaos Group - V-Ray for Modo - EDU license
V-Ray for Modo is a powerful rendering system optimized for large productions and photoreal design projects. V-Ray for Modo is optimized for both CPUs and GPUs, using whatever an artist picks to deliver high-quality imagery and animations with high-degrees of speed and stability, even when working with complex 3D scenes.
V-Ray 3.6 for Modo seamlessly integrates production-proven rendering capabilities into Modo’s native workflow. Its twin-engine rendering architecture is designed to take full advantage of the latest CPU and GPU computing technology. Built to handle the toughest projects and biggest scenes, V-Ray for Modo will fit into any production pipeline. With a full suite of creative tools, V-Ray lets you render anything and everything – from quick design models to your most detailed 3D scenes.
What’s New in 3.6
- GPU hybrid rendering: Take advantage of all your hardware by including CPUs when you render with V-Ray GPU CUDA.
- GPU device select: Quickly select the GPU and CPU devices you'd like to use for rendering without restarting Modo.
- Grass & Fur: Render realistic grass and fur faster with V-Ray Fur.
- VRscans support: Now compatible with a library of over 650 extremely realistic scanned materials.
- Full Light Select render element: Adjust and mix lighting accurately in post — with full support for GI, reflections and refractions.
- Cryptomatte render element: Automatically create ID mattes for easy selection in compositing.
Chaos Group offers – in addition to personal licenses for students and educators – licenses for academic institutions. Licenses for academic institutions can not be bought via our online store, please contact us for a quote.
V-Ray for Modo – Videos
|Plugin / Add-On for||Modo|
|License Type||New license|