Autodesk - Fusion 360 Cloud
Autodesk Fusion 360™ Cloud is a cloud-based 3D CAD/CAM tool for product development that combines industrial and mechanical design, collaboration, and machining in a single package. The tools in Fusion 360 Cloud enable fast and easy exploration of design ideas with an integrated concept-to-production toolset.
Free versions for education, hobbyists and companies
Autodesk offers generous possibilities to access Fusion 360, beyond the commercial licenses. In these versions some features may be excluded. See more here.
- Students and schools can download free version here
- Individuals and hobbyists download free version here
- Startup or small business (see user conditions) download Fusion 360 here
- Free trial version here
Autodesk Fusion 360 – product videos
Autodesk Subscription lets you access Autodesk software on a monthly (via Autodesk online store), annual or 3 year basis, with a flexible, pay-as-you-go approach for a software budget that’s easy to manage. We will contact you before the subscription expires to give you the option to decide whether you want to renew it or not.
- Pay-as-you-go access: Whether your projects are temporary or ongoing, you can keep software costs manageable and predictable. Pay only for the access you need, without an up-front investment or long-term commitment.
- Scalable licensing: Companies grow. Projects expand. Employees don’t stay in one place. Be prepared for whatever changes come your way with licensing that scales to meet your organization’s needs.
- Up-to-date software: Stay competitive with the latest Autodesk technology. Get the most up-to-date software releases with the level of technical support you need. Stay current with newsletters and communications for subscribers.
- Additional cloud and software services: Work smarter without tying up your desktop. Get access to additional services in the cloud, such as faster rendering and visualization capabilities, collaboration tools, and secure storage.
- Save money! With 3 year or annual licenses you can make big savings compared to monthly licenses. On this page you can compare the different annual license costs for Autodesk 3ds Max licenses.
|Software type||CAD software|
|License Type||New license|
License is delivered digitally, usually within 1-2 business days.
Please note that the right to return an item does not apply to digital deliveries or computer software where the serial number is delivered digitally. Even digital deliveries have a processing time as serial numbers and such must be verified.