Autodesk - Fusion 360
Fusion 360: More than CAD, the Future of Design and Manufacturing
Fusion 360 is a cloud-based platform for 3D modeling, CAD, CAM, CAE, and PCB for product design and manufacturing.
What is Fusion 360?
- Design and construct products to ensure aesthetics, form, fit, and function.
- Build, design, and create anything with extensive tools for electronics and PCB design.
- Save time and money while delivering high-quality components.
What are the Benefits of Fusion 360?
Stretch the limits with 3D modeling. Design and create products with parametric, freeform-based, direct, and surface-based 3D modeling tools.
Precision in all workflows. Reduce the impact of changes in design and technology with centralized collaboration and simulations.
Go from design to manufacturing in less time. Import and edit designs with CAD data translators for more than 50 file types with integrated CAD/CAM.
Key Features of Fusion 360
- Flexible 3D CAD: Quickly explore many different variants with user-friendly CAD software.
- Integrated CAD/CAM: Produce high-quality CNC-machined parts and freeform fabricated components.
- Unified PCB design: Benefit from a full-fledged schematic record, electronics design, and mechanical CAD.
- Smooth 3D simulation: Test your designs to ensure they withstand real-world conditions.
- Tools for exploratory generative design: Explore manufacturing-ready results that meet your design specifications.
- Data management on-site: Use integrated collaboration tools to bring teams together and manage product data.
Special Offer: Buy 3, Pay for 2!
Buy 3 seats of Fusion 360 and pay the price of 2! That's an incredible 33% discount per seat! Offer valid until 31 Jan 2024.
Please note you must buy 3 seats to take advantage of this promotion! Valid for new annual subscriptions.
Free Versions for Schools, Hobbyists, and Businesses
- Students and schools can download the free version here
- Individuals and hobbyists get the free version here
- Startups or small businesses get Fusion 360 here
|Software type||CAD software|
|License Type||New license|
License is delivered digitally, usually within 1-2 business days.
Please note that the right to return an item does not apply to digital deliveries or computer software where the serial number is delivered digitally. Even digital deliveries have a processing time as serial numbers and such must be verified.