Autodesk - Inventor Professional 2024
Autodesk® Inventor® software provides engineers professional grade design and engineering solutions for 3D mechanical design, simulation, tooling, visualization, and documentation. With Inventor software, engineers can integrate 2D Autodesk® AutoCAD® drawings and 3D data into a single digital model, creating a virtual representation of the final product that enables them to validate the form, fit, and function of the product before it is ever built. Autodesk Inventor enables you to design, visualize, and simulate products digitally, helping you to reduce development costs, get to market faster, and make great products.
Autodesk Inventor Professional product videos
What's new in Inventor 2022?
The latest release of Autodesk® Inventor® is packed with new features and user-requested updates to help you focus more time on design and innovation. Manage size variations, manufacturing stages, and simplification levels all in one part or assembly document with a new workflow called Model States. Maintain associative links between Autodesk® Revit® and Inventor data for seamless BIM and MCAD interoperability. Send Inventor files directly to Fusion 360 to access additional workflows that enable Generative Design, electronics, and advanced manufacturing. All this plus an increase in performance for better productivity—even as your designs increase in size and complexity.
Autodesk Inventor Professional features include
- Parametric modeling
Focus on design as you create and edit your 3D models with an intuitive user interface
- Assembly modeling
See how your design will fit and perform at the assembly level
- Drawing creation
Quickly create clear, accurate, detailed drawings for manufacturing
- Shared view collaboration
Collaborate with key stakeholders on your designs from any device
- Work with non-native data
Directly open designs created from other CAD systems with no translation necessary
- BIM interoperability
Read and author Revit data as you participate in BIM projects
- Design configurations
Speed your 3D modeling process by rapidly creating new configurations of your designs
- Automated frame design
Quickly create and simulate 3D models of your weld frame designs
- Sheet metal
Design and prepare complex sheet metal products for manufacturing
- Model-based definition
Include manufacturing information in your 3D model for downstream applications
- Content center
Choose your standard components from a comprehensive customizable library
- Shape Generator
Create and evaluate high-performing design options in minutes
For a list of new features see Autodesk product page.
Autodesk Subscription lets you access Autodesk software on a monthly (via Autodesk online store), annual or 3 year basis, with a flexible, pay-as-you-go approach for a software budget that’s easy to manage. We will contact you before the subscription expires to give you the option to decide whether you want to renew it or not.
- Pay-as-you-go access: Whether your projects are temporary or ongoing, you can keep software costs manageable and predictable. Pay only for the access you need, without an up-front investment or long-term commitment.
- Scalable licensing: Companies grow. Projects expand. Employees don’t stay in one place. Be prepared for whatever changes come your way with licensing that scales to meet your organization’s needs.
- Up-to-date software: Stay competitive with the latest Autodesk technology. Get the most up-to-date software releases with the level of technical support you need. Stay current with newsletters and communications for subscribers.
- Additional cloud and software services: Work smarter without tying up your desktop. Get access to additional services in the cloud, such as faster rendering and visualization capabilities, collaboration tools, and secure storage.
|Software type||CAD software|
|License Type||New license|
License is delivered digitally, usually within 1-2 business days.
Please note that the right to return an item does not apply to digital deliveries or computer software where the serial number is delivered digitally. Even digital deliveries have a processing time as serial numbers and such must be verified.