Autodesk - Flex Tokens
As an alternative to a dedicated subscription, Autodesk Flex offers occasional users a new, cost-effective way to access top Autodesk products for a daily pay-as-you-go rate.
See how many tokens the product you wish to use cost here.
What is Autodesk Flex?
Is Autodesk Flex right for your business?
Here are a few questions to help you decide:
- Do you have users that only use certain products for seven days or less per month?
- Are you spending money on a dedicated subscription for infrequent users?
- Do you find it challenging to add new users or subscriptions to fast-moving projects?
- Do certain users need specific tools for different stages in your design process?
- Are you hesitant to try specialized tools for different project stages because of cost?
Autodesk Flex will help you optimize usage costs, try out new products to expand your toolset, and gain insights and controls that help manage occasional users alongside subscriptions.
How does Flex work?
- Buy tokens in our online store or contact us to get a quote.
- Assign an unlimited number of users to all Flex products or pick and choose which products they get.
- Instruct assigned users to access their products whenever they need them, and the corresponding daily rate will be deducted from your token balance. Remind users to close products when they’re done to avoid being charged for an additional day.
- Access and analyze token usage reporting for better visibility in monitoring your spending.
“We can’t predict at the start of a year what any design team is going to need for the year. It all depends on what projects come up, so flexibility is key to be able to cater for that requirement without committing to a massive budget ahead of time before you even know what you need.”
Donogh McGrath, Director of Information Security & Vendor Management, RPS Group
Frequently Asked Questions
Will daily token rates change?
Daily token rates align with subscription pricing. So, if they change, daily rates may as well. We will be sure to notify you ahead of time if the daily rate changes.
Do tokens expire?
Yes, but users have 365 days to use them before that happens. Older tokens will be used first (first in, first out).
How many tokens can I purchase?
You can purchase any quantity of pre-determined pack sizes at any time. See the latest available token quantities at www.autodesk.com/flex.
How do I know how many tokens I will need?
You can use Autodesk's token estimator tool to estimate how many tokens you need based on your usage reporting. But please head back over to us at Creative Tools to make your purchase, to support your local reseller.
What happens if I run out of tokens for my team?
Admins will receive an email and a message in Account notifying them of low balances and insufficient tokens. Admins can then purchase tokens immediately.
License is delivered digitally, usually within 1-2 business days.
Please note that the right to return an item does not apply to digital deliveries or computer software where the serial number is delivered digitally. Even digital deliveries have a processing time as serial numbers and such must be verified.