Pixologic - ZBrushCore 2020
ZBrushCore is exactly what its name implies: The most essential elements of the award winning ZBrush software. It includes everything that you need to get your start and make your mark in the world of digital sculpting and painting. These features are streamlined into a package that is approachable for artists of all experience levels. With ZBrushCore you can sculpt, paint and create nearly anything you might imagine.
ZBrushCore product videos
Whether your experience level is a lot or a little, ZBrushCore is so natural to use that it’s almost like modeling with actual clay – without the mess! Use ZBrushCore’s powerful toolset to create amazing details with ease, as well as paint and color your models.
ZBrushCore is available in six different languages.* You can select your language preference during installation, as well as changing your preference on the fly from within the application. You’ll be able to feel comfortable and at home, right from the start.
*English, Japanese, German, Spanish, French and Chinese, together with support for custom translations.
ZBrushCore or ZBrush?
News in ZBrushCore 2020
- Sculptris Pro is a dynamic tessellation sculpting workflow that makes it possible for you to begin with any shape or model, whether it has ten polygons or ten thousand. Sculptris Pro dynamically adds and reduce polygons where and when needed, freeing the artist to focus on the look of the sculpt. Read more here.
- SubTool Folders speed up productivity. Far more than an organizational tool, this feature makes it possible to apply actions to all contained meshes at once such as Move, Scale, Rotate, Duplicate, Delete, Hide/Show PolyPaint, Live Boolean and more. Read more here.
- Universal Camera – artists can now precisely match the focal length of imported photographs and 3D renders. It is also now possible to export or import the ZBrush camera settings for use in any 3D application, opening the path of rich 2D composited illustrations, using the powerful ZBrush BPR or NPR renderer mixed with other 3D rendering solutions such as KeyShot. Read more here.
- Thumbnail – Being able to clearly visualize a model’s thumbnail or silhouette is essential for making refinements while designing in 3D, as well as for visualizing new shapes. Thumbnail View is a small window located at the top left of the ZBrush canvas that allows you to view a mirrored thumbnail image of the model with its selected colors and materials, or to optionally use a Silhouette Mode to view the pure forms. Read more here.
- CamView creates a small 3D figure and links it with whatever model is currently in Edit mode in the ZBrush canvas. This small figure rotates along with the model that you are actively sculpting. CamView makes it easy to always know where your model sits within the virtual XYZ space. Read more here.
- ZeeZoo – Mannequins have gone wild, with a library of animal figures to help you compose scenes of all kinds. Read more here.
See recommended and minimum requirements for ZBrushCore here.
|License Type||New license|