Autodesk - VRED Presenter 2019
Autodesk® VRED™ Presenter software is part of the Autodesk solution for Digital Prototyping and an independent viewer application for Autodesk® VRED™ data files that can also be used in the area of 3D product presentation. It includes the Autodesk® VRED™ Raytracing and OpenGL engine for photorealistic quality at interactive speed. It can act as a perfect technology base for point-of-sale systems or interactive product experiences. The customer’s 3D data is always protected by rock-solid security features, such as file encryption and secured network traffic. Autodesk VRED Presenter can be controlled by external devices like tablet computers or mobile phones to enable easy navigation.
Which VRED product is right for you?
VRED Design or VRED Professional? Have a look at Autodesk's Comparison Matrix.
Autodesk Subscription lets you access Autodesk software on a quarterly or annual basis, with a flexible, pay-as-you-go approach for a software budget that’s easy to manage. We will contact you before the subscription expires to give you the option to decide whether you want to renew it or not.
- Pay-as-you-go access: Whether your projects are temporary or ongoing, you can keep software costs manageable and predictable. Pay only for the access you need, without an up-front investment or long-term commitment.
- Scalable licensing: Companies grow. Projects expand. Employees don’t stay in one place. Be prepared for whatever changes come your way with licensing that scales to meet your organization’s needs.
- Up-to-date software: Stay competitive with the latest Autodesk technology. Get the most up-to-date software releases with the level of technical support you need. Stay current with newsletters and communications for subscribers.
- Additional cloud and software services: Work smarter without tying up your desktop. Get access to additional services in the cloud, such as faster rendering and visualization capabilities, collaboration tools, and secure storage.
- Save money! With annual or quarterly licenses you can make big savings compared to monthly basis. On this page you can compare the different annual license costs for Autodesk 3ds Max licenses.
Autodesk, Autodesk® 3ds® Max, Autodesk® 3ds Max® Design, Autodesk® Maya®, Autodesk® Maya LT®, Autodesk® MotionBuilder®, Autodesk® Softimage®, Autodesk® Mudbox™, Autodesk® Smoke®, Autodesk® Showcase®, Autodesk® Alias® Design, Autodesk® Alias® Surface, Autodesk® Alias® Automotive, AutoCAD® Design Suite, Autodesk® SketchBook® Pro, AutoCAD® Design Suite, Autodesk® Building Design Suite, Autodesk® Entertainment Creation Suite, Autodesk® Plant Design Suite and Autodesk® Product Design Suite are registered trademarks of Autodesk, inc. The Autodesk Value Added Reseller who has published these materials is an independent Authorized Reseller of Autodesk products. All other company and product names are trademarks or otherwise protected by copyright of their respective owners.
|Software type||3D visualization|
|License Type||New license|