Simplify3D is a powerful and feature-rich 3D printing software. It is compatible with most popular FFF 3D printers available on the market and supports Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems.
- Unrivaled Slicing Performance
- Compatible with an extensive list of 3D printers
- Printer Compatibility Tool – the fastest way to see if a certain 3D printer is compatible
- Cross-platform software – supports Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems
- The License Management page gives the ability to fix licensing issues, minimising printing interruptions
- Custom build volume dimensions and support for dual-extruders
- Suits both beginners and professionals in 3D printing
Unrivaled Slicing Performance
The software offers many advantages over conventional 3D printing softwares. It is distinguished by its very fast slicing engine that can slice models in just a fraction of the time it would take in established 3D printing softwares. Even complex parts are sliced in seconds, not minutes.
Many advanced features – still easy to use
Broadest 3D printer compatibility list in the industry
- 3DFactories - Visions, EASY3DMAKER, PROFI3DMAKER
- FELIX 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0
- Leapfrog Creatr
- MakerBot Thing-O-Matic, Replicator 1, Replicator 2, Replicator 2X (Simplify3D can export .x3g files)
- MakerGear M2
- Printrbot, Jr, Simple
- RepRap 3D printers such as RepRapPro, Mendel, Ormerod, Prusa, etc.
- Rostock Max
- Solidoodle 2, Pro
- Etc …
|Software type||3D printing|
|License Type||New license|
License is delivered digitally, usually within 1-2 business days.
Please note that the right to return an item does not apply to digital deliveries or computer software where the serial number is delivered digitally. Even digital deliveries have a processing time as serial numbers and such must be verified.