Foundry - Modo Extended Bundle
The Modo® Extended Bundle offers everything product designers and visualization specialists need to create compelling, high-impact product design concepts at a 20% savings over purchasing the components individually at the suggested retail price.
The bundle starts with Modo's comprehensive high-quality 3D tools—now with MeshFusion Booleans—and adds IntegrityWare’s production-proven Power Translators; Power SubD-NURBS; more than 100 HDR images; easy-to-use lighting templates; and high-fidelity round-tripping with SOLIDWORKS.
- Power Translators
- Power SubD-NURBS
- Modo for SOLIDWORKS kit
- Studio Lighting Illumination kit 2 (SLIK 2)
- Studio Environment Set 1 kit (SES 1)
- Studio Environment Set 2 kit (SES 2)
These are traditional Modo licenses that are tied to a single user. This licence is great for a single user who may need to run Modo on more than one machine but at different times.
These licences allow a given number of users on a network to run Modo at the same time. Floating licenses are great for:
- Users who want to make the application available to as many people as possible without buying the application for everyone.
- Users who are happy to share a specific number of licenses which are available to everyone on the network. Licenses are distributed on a first come first served basis. When the user quits the application the license is then available for someone else to use.
The floating option applies to the Modo license only. All other products within the bundle remain in the same format as an individual license.
Modo floating licences are different from RLM floating licences for other Foundry products and are not managed from a central license server. Please contact our Sales team if you are interested in RLM floating licences for Modo.