Autodesk - Maya 2019
Tip! Get a 3 year subscription instead of a 1 year subscription, and save 10% of the total cost compared to a 1 year subscription for 3 years.
Bring your imagination to life with Autodesk Maya® 3D animation, modeling, simulation, and rendering software. Maya helps artists tell their story with one fast, creative toolset. Over the years, Maya has been awarded with multiple Academy Awards for Technical Achievement.
Autodesk Maya – product videos
News in Autodesk Maya 2019
Maya 2019 software is focused on providing artists with a working environment that is faster, visually beautiful, and more creatively engaging. Cached Playback improves animation playback speed in the viewport, Arnold updates provide a beautiful render preview, and performance is improved in ways most artists will notice day-to-day. Here are the major new features. See a complete new feature overview here.
- Cached Playback
Faster animation playback in Viewport 2.0 enables artists to review animation right in the viewport and minimizes the need to produce Playblasts.
- Beautiful working environment
Arnold improvements make the Viewport 2.0 preview closer to the final Arnold render for better creativity and less wasted time.
- Faster Maya
Performance improvements in a wide range of areas help make Maya more responsive in ways that most users will notice in their day to day work.
Autodesk Maya 2019 is available for Mac and Windows. System requirements here.
Autodesk Subscription lets you access Autodesk software on a quarterly or annual basis, with a flexible, pay-as-you-go approach for a software budget that’s easy to manage. We will contact you before the subscription expires to give you the option to decide whether you want to renew it or not.
- Pay-as-you-go access: Whether your projects are temporary or ongoing, you can keep software costs manageable and predictable. Pay only for the access you need, without an up-front investment or long-term commitment.
- Scalable licensing: Companies grow. Projects expand. Employees don’t stay in one place. Be prepared for whatever changes come your way with licensing that scales to meet your organization’s needs.
- Up-to-date software: Stay competitive with the latest Autodesk technology. Get the most up-to-date software releases with the level of technical support you need. Stay current with newsletters and communications for subscribers.
- Additional cloud and software services: Work smarter without tying up your desktop. Get access to additional services in the cloud, such as faster rendering and visualization capabilities, collaboration tools, and secure storage.
- Save money! With 3 year or annual licenses you can make big savings compared to monthly licenses. On this page you can compare the different annual license costs for Autodesk 3ds Max licenses.
Autodesk, Autodesk® 3ds® Max, Autodesk® 3ds Max® Design, Autodesk® Maya®, Autodesk® Maya LT®, Autodesk® MotionBuilder®, Autodesk® Softimage®, Autodesk® Mudbox™, Autodesk® Smoke®, Autodesk® Showcase®, Autodesk® Alias® Design, Autodesk® Alias® Surface, Autodesk® Alias® Automotive, AutoCAD® Design Suite, Autodesk® SketchBook® Pro, AutoCAD® Design Suite, Autodesk® Building Design Suite, Autodesk® Entertainment Creation Suite, Autodesk® Plant Design Suite and Autodesk® Product Design Suite are registered trademarks of Autodesk, inc. The Autodesk Value Added Reseller who has published these materials is an independent Authorized Reseller of Autodesk products. All other company and product names are trademarks or otherwise protected by copyright of their respective owners.
|Software type||3D visualization|
|License Type||New license|