Luxion - KeyShot for SOLIDWORKS
KeyShot for SOLIDWORKS brings you all the features that is included in KeyShot Pro. It is limited only to the import of native SOLIDWORKS files. Support for SOLIDWORKS 2020. If you need to import one of the other file formats supported by KeyShot Pro, you can upgrade at anytime for an incremental fee (contact us for quote).
KeyShot for SOLIDWORKS product video
KeyShot for SOLIDWORKS features
KeyShot is widely recognized as the best rendering software for SOLIDWORKS professionals on both macOS and Windows, and the fastest, easiest, and most powerful for selling a concept, creating presentations, exploring digital prototypes and creating sales or marketing visuals. See more on KeyShot for SOLIDWORKS features here.
Luxion KeyShot is a standalone 3D rendering and animation software for anyone with a need to quickly and easily create photo-realistic images of 3D data in minutes. Available for Windows and MacOS.
With just a few steps, you can create a stunning product image of your 3D model. KeyShot simplifies your workflow – whether you design cars, furniture, jewelry, or just want to visualize your CAD models. The photorealistic rendering takes place in real-time – any changes made to materials, lighting, or cameras are displayed immediately. This allows designers and engineers to be more creative and spend less time wrestling with technical issues and render times.
KeyShot 9 product videos
News in KeyShot 9
KeyShot 9 is more than ever focused on delivering a tighter workflow inside KeyShot along with improved performance. KeyShot 9 introduces the ability to harness the full GPU accelerated ray tracing power. It also provides a one-click AI Denoiser that allows the reduction of noise in the Real-time View and render output for smoother results in less time less. Here are some of the new features in KeyShot 9 (see complete overview of news here):
- RealCloth™ – a powerful material type for creating realistic woven materials
- Fuzz – a geometry shader for randomized hair-like growth from any material
- KeyShotWeb – new add-on incl. KeyShotXR and all new Web Configurator for web publishing KeyShot renderings. Sold separately.
- Custom Motion Ease – brings users more control over part and camera animations
- New KeyShot Cloud 3D model library with complete materials and textures
Different versions server different needs
KeyShot comes in different versions suitable for different needs. Here are the major version distinctions:
- KeyShot HD – KeyShot entry level, node locked license
- KeyShot Pro – node locked KeyShot for pro users including animation features, Material Graph, Scripting, and Render Queue
- KeyShot Pro FL – for pro team users. Like KeyShot Pro incl. floating license with FlexLM license server
- KeyShot Enterprise – most powerful KeyShot version, includes all available features like interactive KeyShotVR, animation, Siemens NX plugin and network rendering (32 core)
- KeyShot CAD (not available through resellers)
You don’t have to be a rendering expert to create stunning images of your 3D models. Import you data into KeyShot, drag and drop materials, adjust the lighting, and move the camera. Done. Everything happens right in front of your eyes, all in real-time.
Everything inside KeyShot happens in real-time. KeyShot uses unique rendering technology which makes it possible to see all changes to materials, lighting, and cameras instantly. You don’t need to hit the render button and wait hours or even minutes to get results.
KeyShot is the most accurate rendering solution for your 3D data. KeyShot uses scientifically accurate materials and real world lighting. KeyShot has Partnered with companies such as DuPont®, Pantone®, and Mold-Tech® to simulate materials direct from the source.
KeyShot trial version
Want to try KeyShot before purchasing a license? Please contact us to get a time-limited trial version.
Click here for KeyShot's system requirements.
KeyShot Annual Maintenance Subscription
Luxion's Annual Maintenance Subscription is optional, but highly recommended. The Maintenance Subscription includes telephone support in English (US Based) from Mon-Fri 8:00 am–5:00 pm PT. Also, free software upgrades and new releases for one year (within the subscription period).