Blue Marble - Global Mapper LiDAR Module v22 - Maintenance and Support
The LiDAR Module (Light detection and ranging) is an optional enhancement to the Blue Marble Global Mapper software that provides numerous advanced LiDAR processing tools, including automatic point cloud classification, feature extraction, cross-sectional viewing and editing, dramatically faster surface generation, and much more. At a fraction of the cost of comparable applications, it is a must-have for anyone using or managing LiDAR data. See more in this brochure (PDF file).
LiDAR Module and Global Mapper product videos
New in LiDAR Module v22
- A new Terrain Paint tool for manipulating elevation values in a free-form way using an interface similar to MS Paint, Photoshop, etc. A new algorithm that improves building classification results on all types of point clouds.
- Improved building extraction with better 3D shape simplification for generating building footprints.
- A new option to generate a process summary report when using the Pixels to Points process
- Two new lidar draw modes:
- 'Color by Source Layer' (allowing easy display of lidar point clouds using a different color for each layer)
- ‘Color by Scan Angle’.Supports for sorting exported LAS/LAZ files by one or more fields (.X, Y, Z, class, GPS time, etc.)
- Dramatically faster rendering of lidar path profiles with a large number of points.
|Software type||Terrain & vegetation|
|License Type||Maintenance & Support|
License is delivered digitally, usually within 1-2 business days.
Please note that the right to return an item does not apply to digital deliveries or computer software where the serial number is delivered digitally. Even digital deliveries have a processing time as serial numbers and such must be verified.