Autodesk - Maya LT 2018
Autodesk® Maya LT™ is a 3D animation and modeling software built for professional indie game makers. It has been designed to allow for great workflows with game engines. And, subscribers of Maya LT get access to the Autodesk® Stingray 3D game engine as part of their subscription, giving them a powerful art-to-engine workflow.
Features and Benefits in Maya LT 2018
With several UV improvements and exciting new modeling tool updates, Autodesk® Maya LT® 2018 helps game developers work faster than ever before. Modeling, animation, workflows have seen significant improvements that not only help artists work quicker but also help make character creation more enjoyable. Read more about the news in Maya LT 2018 here (pdf).
Autodesk Subscription lets you access Autodesk software on a quarterly or annual basis, with a flexible, pay-as-you-go approach for a software budget that’s easy to manage. We will contact you before the subscription expires to give you the option to decide whether you want to renew it or not.
- Pay-as-you-go access: Whether your projects are temporary or ongoing, you can keep software costs manageable and predictable. Pay only for the access you need, without an up-front investment or long-term commitment.
- Scalable licensing: Companies grow. Projects expand. Employees don’t stay in one place. Be prepared for whatever changes come your way with licensing that scales to meet your organization’s needs.
- Up-to-date software: Stay competitive with the latest Autodesk technology. Get the most up-to-date software releases with the level of technical support you need. Stay current with newsletters and communications for subscribers.
- Additional cloud and software services: Work smarter without tying up your desktop. Get access to additional services in the cloud, such as faster rendering and visualization capabilities, collaboration tools, and secure storage.
- Save money! With annual or quarterly licenses you can make big savings compared to monthly basis. On this page you can compare the different annual license costs for Autodesk 3ds Max licenses.
Autodesk, Autodesk® 3ds® Max, Autodesk® 3ds Max® Design, Autodesk® Maya®, Autodesk® Maya LT®, Autodesk® MotionBuilder®, Autodesk® Softimage®, Autodesk® Mudbox™, Autodesk® Smoke®, Autodesk® Showcase®, Autodesk® Alias® Design, Autodesk® Alias® Surface, Autodesk® Alias® Automotive, AutoCAD® Design Suite, Autodesk® SketchBook® Pro, AutoCAD® Design Suite, Autodesk® Building Design Suite, Autodesk® Entertainment Creation Suite, Autodesk® Plant Design Suite and Autodesk® Product Design Suite are registered trademarks of Autodesk, inc. The Autodesk Value Added Reseller who has published these materials is an independent Authorized Reseller of Autodesk products. All other company and product names are trademarks or otherwise protected by copyright of their respective owners.
|Software type||3D visualization|
|License Type||New license|