Artec - Artec Studio Professional 14
Artec Studio 14 is newest version of Artec's industry-acclaimed software for advanced 3D scanning and data processing. Scan and process your 3D data faster than ever. Featuring the most powerful algorithms and advanced features for optimizing your 3D data with speed, ease and accuracy.
New features in Artec Studio 14
- Artec Micro desktop 3D scanner support
- Global registration algorithm for Artec Ray scans (including those without spheres or targets)
- Export of multiple DXF cross-sections to a single file (as polylines) directly to SOLIDWORKS
- Glare reduction tool for texture application algorithm
- New Auto-position button for aligning the origin with the camera view
- New Bridges tool for interactively filling holes
- Automatic brightness adjustment to prevent overexposure (Scan panel)
Improvements in Artec Studio 14
- Easier to change scanner preset for algorithms (drop-down menu in Tools panel)
- Global registration was improved and Fine registration is no longer required for processing
- Texture mapping is now up to 800% faster
- Animated movement of 3D data
- Sound indicates when and algorithm is complete
- Exported meshes now employ project name as a default file name
- Transformation and Positioning tools automatically enable coordinate grid
- Auto-alignment is optional for Autopilot
- Import from Leo dialogs now support double-click for faster navigation
- Adjusted the minimum size of 3D brush in Editor panel
- Added new parameters for triangulating Ray scans
Two editions: Professional and Ultimate
Artec Studio is available in two editions: Artec Studio Professional (with support for Artec 3D scanners) and Artec Studio Ultimate (with support for Artec 3D scanners and 3rd party sensors).
|Artec Studio 14 Professional||Artec Studio 14 Ultimate|
|Compatible 3D scanners||Artec Leo, Artec Ray, Eva, Eva Lite, Space Spider, plus discontinued models (Spider, MH and MHT series AG, AC, W2 and T2).||Artec Leo, Artec Ray, Eva, Eva Lite, Space Spider, plus discontinued models (Spider, MH and MHT series AG, AC, W2 and T2),|
|Compatible 3rd party sensors||Microsoft Kinect, ASUS XTion, Intel RealSense F200, R200, SR300, PrimeSense, and XYZprinting 3D Scanner.|
Artec Studio Professional is available as a 1 year or 5 year subscription, or as a perpetual license.
Artec Studio Ultimate is available as a 1 year or 5 year subscription.
|Software type||3D scanning|
|License Type||New license|