Wacom - Intuos Pro - 2017 - Medium Paper
Designed for creativity
The innovative Wacom Intuos Pro pen tablet combines Wacom's finest pen capabilities and intuitive multi-touch gestures. It gives you the power to produce professional results with the precision and control you demand from your professional software. Designed for creative work, it delivers a natural and intuitive experience.
Your endless creative toolbox
As many as 8.192 levels of pen pressure sensitivity and tilt recognition lets you create with the accuracy and precision of traditional brushes, pens and markers, while multi-touch gestures allows you to position and navigate your work intuitively.
Stay focused and enjoy the creative experience
Get the most from your creative software with your favorite pre-selected shortcuts. The Intuos Pro even detects the software you're using and offers optimal selections. Quickly access all your shortcuts through the customisable ExpressKeysTM and Touch Ring.
Special paper features – the old meets the new
Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition combines the very latest Wacom technologies with the drawing paper of your choice to offer a new – but familiar – way of working. Enjoy the feel of drawing with the Finetip Pen on paper while Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition captures every stroke, ready for further work in your favorite software. Or connect Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition to your computer and work directly into any application you choose with the Wacom Pro Pen 2.
1. Clip your favorite drawing paper on the surface of the Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition and sketch with that familiar feel. Work on A5 paper (half-letter size) with our Medium model and A4 paper (letter size) with the Large model.
2. As you draw with the Finetip Pen (or optional Ballpoint Pen), Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition captures every stroke as an editable file that can be opened in your favorite creative software.
3. You don't need to be connected to a computer or the internet; Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition will store up to 200 multi-layered or 1000 one-layered drawings, ready for you to access on other devices.
4. Connect Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition to your computer with USB. Using Inkspace*, you can sync, store and export your sketches in common creative file formats - including layered raster and vector.
5. Continue your work with your Wacom Intuos Pro attached to a computer and the sensitive new Wacom Pro Pen 2.
* Requires registration and a Wacom ID