HP/DAVID-SLS-2 scanning system offers high-precision and high-speed 3D scanning at an unbeatable price. The scanner employs the innovative Structured Light technology, which allows precise 3D scanning in a matter of seconds. The DAVID-SLS-2 scanner is mobile and can easily be placed in front of the object you want to scan. Start the scan with a single click in the included software, and a few seconds later you will see the digitized 3D model on your screen.
The modular hardware setup allows a flexible adaption to you object – any size from a coin to a couch is possible! The included camera slider makes it easy to adjust the scanner to different object sizes and enables exact setup in millimeter and degrees. The results can be exported into common 3D file formats (OBJ, STL, PLY) and processed in other software, e.g. for rapid prototyping, inspection, product presentations, archeology and cultural heritage, works of art, computer animations, video games, etc.
Improvements from DAVID SLS-1
• Camera with high quality lens
• USB drive with DAVID Pro 4 software
• Aluminium camera slider for easy and faster setup of projector and camera (enables exact setup in millimeters and degrees)
• HD video projector with higher capacity and larger focus range
• Stable calibration panels
• Scan size: 60-500 mm
• Resolution/Precision: Up to 0.1% of scan size (down to 0.06 mm)
• Scanning time: 2-4 seconds per scan
• Mesh density: Up to 1,200,000 vertices per scan
• Export formats: OBJ, STL, PLY