Ultimaker - CPE+ (2.85 mm)
Ultimaker CPE+ material is chemical resistant with high dimensional stability, with the added advantages of increased temperature resistance and higher impact strength compared to regular CPE.
- Ultimaker CPE+ has the following properties:
- Good flexural strength (64 MPa)
- High impact strength (Izod tested to 860 J/m)
- High hardness (111 Rockwell)
- Ultimaker CPE+ is ideal for these applications:
- Custom components that need to withstand high temperatures
- Visual and functional prototyping
- Short-run manufacturing
- Fit testing
Ultimaker CPE+ is officially supported by Ultimaker S5, Ultimaker S3, and Ultimaker 3 series 3D printers, and is compatible for dual extrusion with Ultimaker Breakaway.
About NFC tag
The Ultimaker NFC (Near Field Communication) filaments are designed to be used with the Ultimaker 3, Ultimaker 3 Extended, and Ultimaker S5 3D printers. They are equipped with NFC scanners that ensure correct settings depending on material and print heads.
The NFC filaments can also be used with other 3D printers that utilize 2.85 mm diameter filaments, but without the NFC functions. Also make sure the 3D printer is compatible with the particular filament material type.
|Filament Diameter||2.85 mm|
|Filament Weight||0.75 kg|