MakerBot - Tough PLA
Create durable, high-impact strength prototypes and fixtures with MakerBot Tough PLA filament. Engineers and designers can save time and money with a filament that is as tough as ABS and as reliable to print as PLA.
This filament is similar to ABS in its tensile, impact, and flexural strength. It warps less than ABS and offers greater durability than PLA – meaning it can flex more than PLA before it breaks. It is intended and designed to be used exclusively with the easily swappable MakerBot Tough PLA Smart Extruder+.
- Similar tensile, impact, and flexural strength to ABS
- Greater durability than PLA —which means it can flex more than PLA before it breaks
- Suitable for printing jigs and fixtures with threaded and snap fits that can withstand repeated use
- Warps less than ABS during printing, which makes for more reliable print results
- MakerBot Tough PLA and the Tough PLA Smart Extruder+ are optimized to provide consistent results and ease-of-use
|Filament Diameter||1.75 mm|
|Filament Weight||0.9 kg|
|Material Type||Tough PLA|