NinjaFlex - TPU - 3.0 mm
NinjaFlex's unique flexibility and smooth feeding characteristics enable you to create in ways you never thought possible.
Best Suited For
- Fused filament fabrication (FFF) 3D printers that use 3 mm filament
- 3D printers that accept other types of filaments such as ABS and PLA
- Have a question on NinjaFlex? Read our Frequently Asked Questions
- Filament hardness of approximately Shore 85A
- Consistent diameter and material properties provide reliable, high quality prints
- Patent pending technology allows for smooth feeding
- Low tack, low CoF exterior allows smooth feed through filament guides
- High elasticity and excellent abrasion resistance
- Excellent build platform adhesion and bonding between layers
- REACH and RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive Compliant
- Recommended extruder temperature: 210 – 225 °C
- Recommended platform temperature: 30 – 40 °C
|Filament Diameter||3.0 mm|
|Filament Weight||0.75 kg|
This product is part of our clearance sale. The promotional price cannot be combined with discount codes. The price applies to items currently in stock. The stock balance in our online store may in some rare cases differ from our actual stock balance. If you order an item that turns out to be out of stock, we will contact you to update your order.
Read more about our clearance sale and our future product range here.