Makerbot - Replicator Mini+
The MakerBot Replicator Mini+ is engineered and tested for simple, accessible, and reliable desktop 3D printing. Print faster, easier, and more reliably with a bigger build volume. Combined with MakerBot’s guided wireless setup and connected workflow tools, the Replicator Mini+ makes desktop 3D printing streamlined, portable, and simple-to-integrate.
To ensure higher performance, the MakerBot Replicator Mini+ features improved filament routing, a redesigned Z-stage, a refined gantry, a 28% bigger build volume, better print adhesion, and more. Optimized to print with MakerBot’s PLA Filament, it also includes all the standard features for ease of use and accessibility from the previous model.
- Print bigger models up to 4” by 5” by 5”—28% larger than the MakerBot Replicator Mini
- 10% faster print time than the MakerBot Replicator Mini Compact 3D Printer
- The redesigned Z-stage and refined gantry improve precision and reliability through stiffer materials and sturdier construction
- To ensure consistent performance, our new 3D printers and their subsystems were re-engineered and rigorously tested for over 380,000 hours across multiple facilities
- With the new Grip Surface, prints adhere better, resulting in reduced warping and curling. No more blue tape. The built plate is also factory-leveled so the printer is ready to go right out of the box
Scalable design-to-print software that optimizes and streamlines the 3D printing experience for any workflow.
- Free to download
- Discover, prepare, manage, and share 3D printable files. It is also the only software to offer integrated Thingiverse navigation
Native CAD Support: Save time by importing native CAD files, like parts and assemblies. Reduce the number of files to manage, and eliminate the need to convert files to an STL format which prevents conversion errors.
- Print entire CAD assemblies or choose which parts to print
- 1-click auto-arrange for all components within an assembly
- Hide and show individual parts and subassemblies in imported CAD projects. Parts from an assembly can be automatically laid out across multiple build plates if there isn’t room on one build plate
Optimized Slicing: MakerBot Print’s slicer algorithm is optimized by the MakerBot engineering team to automatically adjust slice settings for the following:
- Your specific printer model, software version, and Smart Extruder type.
- Automatic updates add new features for higher quality and speed, when printing a wider range of models and geometries
- Ensures future compatibility
Cloud-Enabled Management: Remotely control multiple printers from MakerBot Print or MakerBot Mobile. Monitor them at once via camera feeds and status updates
Automatic Updates: MakerBot Print automatically will update, so you can quickly benefit from new features added through new software or firmware releases
New FIle Management: Save 3D files and their layout on build plates as projects to share for collaboration. A project allows you to save the designs, print settings, and build plate layout of those designs as one file.
New Print Preview: Preview the path that the extruder will take to create a print. Review layers individually or watch an animated preview:
- Make adjustments before printing a model
- View support material placement
- Validate that small features are printable
New Guided Setup: Walk through the easy guided wireless setup via MakerBot Mobile and start printing in 10 to 15 minutes.
Redesigned Supports and Rafts: MakerBot has redesigned these to break away more easily for a cleaner print surface. To note, rafts help prevent curling.
MakerBot Smart Extruder+
- Covered by a 6-month warranty, double that of its predecessor
- 160,000+ hours of rigorous testing
- Delivers dependable, consistent performance with superior results using MakerBot PLA filament
- Remotely monitor printer easily
- Accessible through MakerBot Print and MakerBot Mobile
- Control and manage one or more MakerBot Replicator Mini+ 3D Printers from anywhere via MakerBot Print or MakerBot Mobile
- Send print file via Wi-Fi or the included USB cable
MakerBot PLA Filament
- Optimized for the MakerBot Replicator Mini+
- Tested in-house to ensure highest quality standards
- No heavy metals, contaminants, phthalates, or Bisphenol A (BPA)
|3D Printer Specifications|
|Build Volume||101 x 126 x 126 mm (1.6 liters)|
|Number of Extruders||One|
|Layer Resolution||0.1–0.4 mm (100–400 microns)|
|Print Speed||Not specified|
|Nozzle Diameter||0.4 mm|
|Max. temperature||Not specified|
|Position Accuracy||Not specified|
|Filament Diameter||1.75 mm|
|Material Type||MakerBot PLA Small Spools|
|SD Card Reader||Not specified|
|Enclosed build chamber||No|
|Heated Build Platform||No|
|Illuminated Build Area||Yes|
|Removable Build Platform||Yes|
|Included Software||MakerBot Print | MakerBot Mobile|
|Supported OS||Windows (7, 10) | MAC OS X (10.9+)|
|File formats||Mac: MakerBot (.makerbot), STL (.stl) | Windows: MakerBot (.makerbot), STL (.stl), SolidWorks (.sldprt, .sldasm), InventorOBJ (.ipt, .iam), IGES (.iges, .igs), STEP AP203/214 (.step, .stp), CATIA (.CATPart, .CATProduct), Wavefront Object (.obj), Unigraphics/NX (.prt), Solid Edge (.par, .asm), ProE/Creo (.prt, .prt., .asm, .asm.), VRML(.wrl), Parasolid (.x_t, .x_b)|
|Size & Weight|
|Product Dimensions||295 x 349 x 381 mm|
|Product Weight||9.3 kg|