Formlabs - Form 3BL - Medical Basic Package
3D print adult patient anatomy at 1:1 scale, large medical devices, or multiple parts in one build with the Form 3BL, a large format 3D printer developed for healthcare. This 3D printer is compatible with the majority of our SLA materials library, including biocompatible, sterilizable materials.
With a large build volume of 33.5 × 20 × 30 cm (13.2 × 7.9 × 11.8 in), you can print one large model or many small parts in a single job. Each Form 3BL large-format medical 3D printer package includes the essential tools required to start printing.
Life-sized 3D prints
The Form 3BL is large enough to print full size anatomy and medical devices. With a 19.4” diagonal, print adult femurs, pelvic bones, skulls, and more at 1:1 scale.
From time-sensitive point of care printing to groundbreaking medical devices, work faster and with full control with a versatile, large format 3D printer in house.
The Form 3BL has been validated in FDA-cleared workflows. It is also compatible with a wide range of biocompatible, sterilizable materials manufactured in an ISO 13485 certified facility.
Form 3BL is ideal for:
- Large parts requiring biocompatibility and sterilization compatibility
- Full-size, anatomical models at 1:1 scale, including pediatric and adult anatomy
- Medical device prototypes, jigs, fixtures, assemblies, and end-use parts
- Surgeon-specific or patient-specific surgical tools
- Surgical planning models for diagnostic use in FDA-cleared workflows
What’s Included in the Form 3BL Basic Medical Package?
- Form 3BL 3D Printer
- Form 3L Resin Tank V2
- Form 3L Build Platform
- Form 3L Finish Kit: Cleaning Tools
- Form 3L Finish Kit: Rinse Bucket
- Pro Service Plan (1 year)
|3D Printer Specifications|
|Build Volume||33.5 × 20 × 30 cm|
|Layer Resolution||25 microns|
|Size & Weight|
|Product Dimensions||77 × 52 × 74 cm|
|Product Weight||54 kg|
Please note that we can only deliver this item to customers in Scandinavia.