FlashForge - Creator 4-A HT
Flashforge Creator 4 is a high-performance 3D printer for commercial use. Equipped with three extruder options, Creator 4 3D printer can print with flexible filaments, engineering filaments and carbon fiber composite filaments, good choice for commercial production.
This version is with the extruder – HT option that can print up to 320°C.
Dual extruders working independently
The two extruders of Creator 4 work independently, not bundled together so that when you select one extruder working the other extruder goes away from the printing area hence not extra overflowing any filaments on the printed object. Also, the two extruders could work simultaneously and independently to double your outputs! Creator 4 is a good choice for mass production!
3 extruder options support multiple filaments
Creator 4 features
- HEPA 13 air filter
- 7-inch smart touch screen
- Built-in-camera with remote control
- Printing resuming after recovering from power failure
- Built-in-filament (2kg + 1kg)
- Auto power-off
Temperature in the chamber ensures good printout quality
The advanced thermal-control system of Creator 4 keeps the print chamber at 65℃, which effectively reduces model shrinkage, warping at corners, and furnish breakage. Creator 4 ensures good printout quality, good printing precision and improves print success rate a lot.
Large build volume
Printing size: 400 x 350 x 500 mm.
- Linear-rail leadscrew stepping along X and Y axes greatly improves motion stability, hence better printing precision.
- Brand new S-type motion control system achieves smoother start and stop, precise positioning of the nozzle, and wonderful printing details.
- CNC structure keeps machine stable and less shake when it's working.
|3D Printer Specifications|
|Build Volume||400 x 350 x 500 mm|
|Number of Extruders||Two|
|Nozzle Diameter||0.4 mm|
|Max. temperature||320 °C|
|Filament Diameter||1.75 mm|
|Material Type||PC / PA / PP / PETG / ASA / ABS / PLA / PC-ABS / PAHT|
|Enclosed build chamber||Yes|
|Heated Build Platform||Yes|
|Removable Build Platform||Yes|