FlashForge - Creator 3
Note! We do not sell the Creator 3 to buyers in Germany, Switzerland, or Austria. For buyers from these countries, please refer to UFP Deutschlands GmbH.
FlashForge Creator 3 is the successor of the professional FFF/FDM 3D printer FlashForge Guider IIs. Creator 3 comes with some great features, including a built-in camera that lets you monitor print jobs where ever you are. It also comes with a filter system, minimizing odour and particles. Just like its predecessors, Creator 3 offers a stable print performance, thanks to its all-metal frame design and side panels made of high-strength composite materials. Perfect for the architectural and construction sector, science research, manufacturing industries and education.
FlashForge Creator 3 product videos
- Built-in camera – monitor print jobs where ever you are
- Large build volume (15 l)
- Independent Dual Extruder for increased print speed and creative printing with two filament types
- Max nozzle temperature 300 °C opens up for more types of filament, and they are easily removed if needed
- Heated Build Plate – up to 120 °C supports multiple mainstream filament types for diverse printing needs – bendable for easy print model removal
- Touch Screen – a 4.5-inch full colour touch screen and multilingual user interface for print models previews
- Filter system – minimizes odour and particles
- Resume Printing feature – in case of power failure, you can easily start the print job again
- Communicates on your terms via USB stick, Wi-Fi, Ethernet and 3D Cloud
FlashPrint Slicing Software
FlashPrint, the mainstream slicing software used by FlashForge, has garnered outstanding reviews by the media and professionals. The software further offers an expert mode, which allows dozens of parameters to be set by the user, for greater printing flexibility. With the external/internal compensation feature the dimensional errors are reduced to 0.02 mm.
3D Cloud is an online platform that offers Cloud management for 3D printers and the uploading and storage of 3D printing files, providing a massive model database.
- Online Batch Management: Files to print transferred from Cloud to printer. Monitor printing progress and status in real time. Manage hundreds of printers easily and orderly
- File Backups and Sharing in the Cloud: Online registered user has own storage space. Files ta print can be viewed after being uploaded to 3D Cloud, avoiding lost files. Files to print are shared and showed in a public platform where user can search, download and print the models needed
- Cloud SIicing Function: Files to print are sliced in 3D Cloud automatically, then transferred to printer by one click
- Free Model Database: 3D Cloud provides a free model database
- Social Sharing Function: Support likes, comments, or sharing, providing a platform for user interaction and discussion.
|3D Printer Specifications|
|Build Volume||300 x 250 x 200 mm (15 liters)|
|Number of Extruders||2 (independant)|
|Layer Resolution||0.05–0.4 mm (50–400 microns)|
|Print Speed||24 cm3 / h|
|Nozzle Diameter||0.4 mm|
|Max. temperature||300 °C|
|Position Accuracy||XY axis: 0.011 mm | Z axis: 0.0025 mm|
|Filament Diameter||1.75 mm|
|Material Type||PLA, ABS, TPU, PVA, HIPS, PETG, PLA Wood (WPC), Nylon|
|SD Card Reader||No|
|USB Memory Reader||Yes|
|Enclosed build chamber||Yes|
|Heated Build Platform||Yes (max temperature 120 °C)|
|Illuminated Build Area||Yes|
|Supported OS||Mac OSX, Windows XP (and up), Linux|
|File formats||STL, OBJ, 3MF, FPP, BMP, PNG, JPG, JPEG, GX/G|
|Size & Weight|
|Product Dimensions||627 x 485 x 615 mm|
|Product Weight||40 kg|